Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greetings!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Crouching Lurker
Hi, I joined a week or so ago and thought I'd better get myself out of lurk mode and introduce myself.

I'm Charlotte and I'm very happy to be here. I've had RCT2 for a year, but only began learning to do my own scenarios just in the last month, so needless to say I have good days and bad days. banana-pompom.gif banana-confused.gif banana-crazy.gif banana-wink.gif

I'm learning a lot by reviewing some older threads from this site and the Official Site, and I thank you for a forum like this. I look forward to getting to know everyone better.
ride_exchanger
Welcome2.gif to rctmart_sign.gif !!!!!!!
be sure to check out the lotr.gif project, its super-sweet!
Spunknit
Welcome Charlotte! I just love your screen name! banana-lol.gif Hope you have fun browsing the aisles here at the RCT*Mart! Beware of the banana peels & llama droppings!
chadesofblur
Welcome CL! Lurk no more! smile.gif
Ryan
Hello and welcome to the Mart! I hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions, just report to the service desk and ask away.
rct2nut
Hello Charlotte,

Welcome to RCT*Mart. We hope you enjoy your time here and remember we are here to help you with all our RCT needs. banana-pompom.gif

Ps. I love your screen name too!!
Brent71
Welcome! banana-pompom.gif
Hope you enjoy your stay! banana-chuck.gif
Hockeykid22
Welcome To The Mart! Hope you enjoy it here!
RNRMontuX
Welcome to the Mart.
TheVelvetFoxx
Welcome Charlotte! We are glad to have you. If you need anything, just holler!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.