Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EastBay Coasters Opening Day Jamboree!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
eastbayboy
Well, Saturday was a very succesfull day! Many people showed up for the Red Carpet Chat Room, and I sure the're will be a huge hangover for some of us. Hehe, anyways, thanks for everyone that has helped in the past to get my website going. Thanks to G-W-R, rct2nut, beastfan04 (05 at my site), and many many more! I hope you all can stay in touch with my site, and please, LETS START MAKING RCT HISTORY!

- EastBayBoy
a2nxpimp
I don't mind coming? Saturday, I'll be open wink.gif

I sent you my SN.
eastbayboy
Here is the link to the site: www.eastbaycoasters.bravehost.com

I hope you all can make it tomorrow! Please join, so you can come to the red carpet chat room!

EBB
eastbayboy
Well, Saturday was a very succesfull day! Many people showed up for the Red Carpet Chat Room, and I sure the're will be a huge hangover for some of us. Hehe, anyways, thanks for everyone that has helped in the past to get my website going. Thanks to G-W-R, rct2nut, beastfan04 (05 at my site), and many many more! I hope you all can stay in touch with my site, and please, LETS START MAKING RCT HISTORY!

- EastBayBoy
g-w-r
ok now is the est time ever to come to eastbay... we have many competitions, parks etc all happening and right now, the great race... a dort of spin off off rct*marts the tram race..with a fantastic prize which you can actually use, touch and will come through the post!!!

join now, check everything out and sign up for the great race, u may even win!
eastbayboy
Since I'm the owner Of EBC, I would like to say that we are doing great! we now have 25 members, we're advertising like crazy, and we have a Star Wars party coming up in May! See you around!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.