Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The All-new Rct Masters Website!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
RCTNW
-from Monty Python and the Holy Grail:
The Dead Collector: Bring out yer dead.
[a man puts a body on the cart]
Large Man with Dead Body: Here's one.
The Dead Collector: That'll be ninepence.
The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm not dead.
The Dead Collector: What?
Large Man with Dead Body: Nothing. There's your ninepence.
The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm not dead.
The Dead Collector: 'Ere, he says he's not dead.
Large Man with Dead Body: Yes he is.
The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm not.
The Dead Collector: He isn't.
Large Man with Dead Body: Well, he will be soon, he's very ill.
The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm getting better.

Indeed, we are! RCTM is back...back to work on more parks, back with a new website!

It's been a while, but the club is back on track, finishing up the Masters Palette, working on numerous other projects, including a brand new attempt at magical theming...a park called Disney Downunder! The park is in the early stages, but there are a couple of images on site now for your viewing pleasure.

The new site brings RCTM back to the community with a sleak and efficient look, as well as new pages for awards and history, which we plan to update continuously. Projects, club parks and member pages have all been enhanced and organized for ease of use, and there are even links to our various forums.

We hope that the you enjoy the new look!

http://rctm.kaibueno.com

James - RCTNW cool.gif
ride_exchanger
looks like you've been working really hard biggrin.gif
the new site navigation toolbar is very helpful
RCTNW
Thanks.

There still some work to be done, such as completed pages for all the RCT Parks, but those will be created over the next few months as we continue to add to the site. We hope you all enjoy it and the over 200 parks created by our members

James
MidwestBoyInLA
Welcome back, Master(s)!

Glad to see you back on your feet... and with some exciting projects. smile.gif
Hockeykid22
The new look is wonderful guys! I'm glad to hear that your club is still alive. I can't wait for some of the projects to be completed. The Vegas Strip is amazing and The Masters Palette is awesome aswel! I also can't wait to see some more updates of Disney Downunder.

-Hockeykid22
rct2nut
Excellant new site layout!! I love all your parks. You guys are truely amazing!
Timbli
lol, I love that skit in Monty Python!
RCTNW
Update:

While it may have looked like it, RCTM is not completely dead. We're getting back to work and letting you inside to prove it!

After many months of the RCTM forum being for RCT Masters only, we have redesigned the forum to accommodate visitors.

We have also added few new forums for our visitors to interact with club members and fellow visitors while still keeping the club projects and discussion private for the club members.

After a long duration in which the club was only pursuing members of the community that we've had our eye on, we are now actively looking for a few dedicated members to join our ranks. While RCTM doesn't have a specific building style and is flexible between most versions of the games, applicants are encouraged to look at completed club parks as well as ongoing projects to see if we're what you're looking for. Interested members of the RCT community are welcomed to apply, supplying links to screens or park files so that we can review your works. Be sure to check out our RCT Showcase forum for more details

Over the next few days, more features will be added to the forum as we continue to get back to work on the various club projects.

Thanks, RCTNW
~mike~
Nice site and forums...
RCTNW
Thanks Mike. Hope to see you around the site.

Update: 7-31-05
This post is to help clarify what's going on in the club for those of you who don't know. We have got two main projects in gear and we are looking to start more once these are finished. We are also looking for new members.

The Master's Palette - This project has taken for ever, but only two palettes remain. Almost everyone in the club worked on a section and everyone's various talents will be shown. This park will be our next release, look out for it! http://rctm.kaibueno.com/clubparks/mp/index.htm

Disney Downunder - The RCTM club is going Disney style for the first time. Based off of real Disney parks, but with our twist... this massive project is still in the works. http://rctm.kaibueno.com/clubparks/disney/index.htm

In addition to this, we are looking out for new members, so please apply when you feel your ready. laugh.gif rwadams, Mama Bear, Batman Fan, Kai and myself are the active members right now. So as you can see we are looking for a lot of people. When you apply just post some of your past and current work, tell us some of your ideas for future parks, and why you want to do group parks in addition to solos.
smile.gif
Please post applications at the following forums! They are now open to the public! http://kaibueno.com/forum/index.php?act=idx Thanks
Mokie
Looks like from the descriptions of your parks and the thought and effort you are putitng into them, that you will have all the members you need once you post them for DL...!!! banana-pompom.gif
Very nice layout, polished and professional, great job...!
RCTNW
QUOTE(Mokie @ Aug 1 2005, 04:05 AM)
Looks like from the descriptions of your parks and the thought and effort you are putitng into them, that you will have all the members you need once you post them for DL...!!! banana-pompom.gif
Very nice layout, polished and professional, great job...!

Thanks. Just to clairify something, Anyone can join the site. What I was refering to was if anyone wanted to join the RCT Masters as a club member, they should go an apply over at the site.

As for the downloads, they will be open to everyone as they are listed on our main site.

Thanks again

James
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.