Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCT OLYMPICS UPDATE
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
MidwestBoyInLA
OLYMPIC UPDATE 3/17/05:

Thanks to everyone for their patience the past few weeks. We know there was a lot of frustration with the Olympics and with what was going on.

Not wanting to let this great event idea die, Hawk (from RCT Depot) and I have been working to get the entries organized and presented to the judges.

Well, we're happy to announce that we've got that bit of work done. Judges are now evaluating the entries and we hope to be able to announce the winners by next Saturday, March 26th.

I know this is a long wait (in a series of already lenghty waits), but our judges have A LOT of entries to wade through and we're asking them to provide comments on each one so that we can help the athletes grow and learn how to be better RCT players.

Just so everyone knows, our judges are using the same numeric format used by the official Olympics: a scale of 0.00 to 10.00. The highest and lowest score on each entry will be thrown out and the remaining scores will be averaged to get a final score. Based on each entry's final scores, a gold, silver and bronze medal will be awarded accordingly in each category.

On that subject, I'm also happy to announce that we've finalized the design of this year's medals:
IPB Image

We also hope to have contestant ribbons for all participants, whether they placed or not.

So... once again, thank you for your patience!

Long live the games!
ride_exchanger
nice designs on those medals banana-pompom.gif
thanks again for picking this up and continueing it banana-smile2.gif
Timbli
Well done on putting it back on track!
Phix
I posted this in the Athletic Dorms, but is there any update on this yet guys?
MidwestBoyInLA
OLYMPIC UPDATE: 3/28/05:

Well, judging has finished on the entries for this year's RCT Olympics.

We're tallying all the scores and working on the awards as well as screenshots and downloads of the winning entries.

There's quite a bit of organization that has to happen, and we want to do it right, so hopefully we'll be able to post the winners soon.

Thanks for your continued patience!
momo1tx
Yay! I'm really looking forward to finding out who won! banana-pompom.gif Lets go...I don't know who to cheer for! banana-confused.gif
Phix
Cheer for your favorite team of bananas, RCT*MART!!!

WOOOO!
MidwestBoyInLA
OLYMPIC UPDATE for today (3/30/05):

I have all the winner awards, screenshots and announcement posts done. I'm just waiting for an admin on the Olympic forums to create a category for me to move the winning announcements into (presently not accessible to the public). I hope to have this completed by end of day today.

The winners will be announced at the old forums ( http://www.rctresource.com/forums/index.php?act=SC&c=14 ) first, and then the Official site will be updated with the downloads. The downloads will take a little more time, but I want to at least make the winner/medal announcements today.
Phix
THANK YOU BRAD!!!!
MidwestBoyInLA
Just another update...

The Olympic forums (on RCT Resource) seem to have been corrupted or deleted. We're trying to recover the data. Worse-case scenario we'll only have a list of winners and their awards. Additional data, including scores and judges comments, will be lost if we can't recover the forums.

I'll try to keep you updated as I get more information.

If anyone sees OJ around, please tell him to contact me ASAP! I've already got like 2 emails and 3 PMs in to him.
Phix
What's the latest you'll release the winners/awards list Brad?

And it appears as though it's just a bad bracket in one of the pages' coding. Try re-uploading that file.
MidwestBoyInLA
If I had that file to upload... and the ability to upload it... neither of which I have... I would. smile.gif That's why I'm trying to contact OJ.

I've been able to reverse-engineer the info we need to announce the winners, so I hope to get that up soon. It's been a long day, though, and I'm worn out (from typing all that crap 2x now... in addition to trying to do my real job today) so not sure when it'll be up... but we're getting there!
momo1tx
Good luck! This sounds like hard work, being rushed from the start and constantly having setbacks like this. I hope you can get the winners announced by tomorrow night...
MidwestBoyInLA
IT'S OFFICIAL!

The 2005 RCT Olympics winners have been posted at the New Official Olympic Forums, located here:
http://www.rctolympics.com/forums/index.php

Look for the "Medal Podium" under the 2005 Olympic Games sub forum.

So far we've just been able to announce the medal winners (and honorable mentions) and present their award sigs as well as screenshots of their work. The downloads will be coming soon in the next couple days.

At this time registration is not required to view the new forums, however you will need to register to reply to any topics. It looks like all data was lost when the RCT Resource Olympic forums went down, so we apologize for the inconvenience of re-registering. However we've disabled email validation on the forums for now so re-registering is quick and easy.

Thanks to everyone for their patience, and congratulations to our winners and all our RCT Olympic athletes!
ride_exchanger
shame about the other forums, i hope you recover them, id like to see who the judges are and what their comments were

thanks again Brad for working so hard to get this event done biggrin.gif
MidwestBoyInLA
Congrats on your win, Ride_Exchanger... even though it wasn't for us!!!

*gazing into crystal ball*
I foresee RCT*Mart access problems for you in your future...

wink.gif
rct2nut
You know Brads predictions usually come true... banana-impatient.gif

Congrats ride_exchanger banana-pompom.gif

I want to thank all the athletes that represented RCT*Mart. You all did a great job! We are proud of you no matter what!
Fisherman
Congratulations ride_exchanger! Your park was AWESOME! I loved all the fine details everywhere and your coasters were really really good!

-Derek (official RCT Olympics judge)
ride_exchanger
QUOTE(MidwestBoyInLA @ Mar 30 2005, 11:00 PM)
Congrats on your win, Ride_Exchanger... even though it wasn't for us!!!

Thanks Brad. Without your hard work, I wouldnt have even had a chance of winning anything biggrin.gif
QUOTE(rct2nut @ Mar 30 2005, 11:02 PM)
Congrats ride_exchanger  banana-pompom.gif

Thank you, rct2nut.
QUOTE(Fisherman @ Mar 31 2005, 03:59 PM)
Congratulations ride_exchanger!  Your park was AWESOME!  I loved all the fine details everywhere and your coasters were really really good!
-Derek (official RCT Olympics judge)

Oh, you were a judge, eh? That explains a few things wink.gif
Thanks, Derek, I stole a little inspiration from your work on the Victorian thread and also those coasters you sent me, along with alot of searching the net for good victorian archy pics. biggrin.gif
I hope I didnt steal too much of your style banana-ninja.gif
Fisherman
QUOTE(ride_exchanger @ Mar 31 2005, 05:39 PM)
Oh, you were a judge, eh?  That explains a few things wink.gif
Thanks, Derek, I stole a little inspiration from your work on the Victorian thread and also those coasters you sent me, along with alot of searching the net for good victorian archy pics. biggrin.gif
I hope I didnt steal too much of your style  banana-ninja.gif

Nah...you know the old "imitation is the highest form of flattery" thing applies...but aside from the Victorian styling, this was a great park in its own right. I really liked the whole "small beach town" feel to it. BRAVO!

-Derek
ObsceneJester
I would like to start by apologizing for my forums/servers/whatever it was that went offline and caused this. I've only come online twice in the past 7-10 days, one to check my mail and the other today.

It appears that while away enjoying my new free time both of the RCT Resource forums went offline. When I checked my inbox today (finding those messages from Brad) I also found a strange activity report. I don't want to jump to conclusions of a hacker in the community again, but webmasters might want to tighten security some.

I'll be working to see if I can recover those Judges comments and such, as I took a peek at them (couldn't resist) before my vacation, and the Judges put alot of work and detail into their comments, and it'd be a shame for them to go to waste.

Once again, I apologize, and I hope I can get this fixed for you all.

Congrats to all the winners!
MidwestBoyInLA
This post is in response to a post made at the Official Olympic Forums by Hawk, from RCT Depot, located here:
http://rctolympics.com/forums/index.php?sh...&st=0&#entry127

This is similarly my resignation "speech," though I'm not waiting for the new committee to come in for it to take affect. It's effective immediately.

I've done all I can do for this year's Olympics. I posted several messages in the various competitive threads detailing the voting for all entries that the judges received from Hawk after he downloaded the email attachments. I also have posted the judges comments on the entries, where they were available. Hawk is the only one with the downloads, so I've asked him to upload the files so that people may download all of the entries from this year's events.

I have similarly posted some comments in the Organizing Committee section of the forums detailing my concerns regarding 1) How this Olympics was handled, 2) How it seemed that the user "RCT Olympics" was making decisions for the future of the Olympics and 3) asking said user to refrain from making any announcements, decisions or taking any action regarding future Olympics until a full, formal committee could be organized. I have proposed some suggestions for how the Olympics may be run in the future, but have not attempted to make my suggestions official, nor to take any actions based on my suggestions.

I was approached to help rescue this Olympics, and I've done what I can. I worked in good faith with Hawk, despite our sordid history, and believed he was similarly working toward a common goal.

Over the course of the past few weeks it has seemed that I was being misled.

#1) This "new" Olympic site was started up during the same time the events and judging were going on at the old RCT Resource Olympic forums. I approached Hawk and asked him to A) take these new forums offline and to point to the Resource forums, where we had indicated to all participating sites (and judges) that the remainder of the 2005 Olympics would be taking place. Repeatedly the link was changed, or these forums were taken offline, only to have the links replaced and the forums come back online as the "official" Olympic forums. This caused a lot of confusion among not only the athletes, but the judges, who were trying to finish the judging.

#2) Things started popping up at other sites and here at the "official" Olympic site indicating that decisions had been made by an Olympic Committee and that plans were underway to, among other things, hold the Olympics 2x a year and to hire a wide variety of positions for next year's Olympics (recruiting topic here) - something that should be handled by next year's host site, not by anyone affiliated with THIS site at THIS time.

#3) The old RCT Resource forums were hacked/sabotaged the day the winning announcements were to be made there. In fact, they went down moments after I'd finished prepping the winning announcements. When I approached Hawk to find out what had happened, and if he knew where to find OJ, his only suggestion was that we announce the winners at the "new" forums. There was no urgency to retrieve the information (not to mention hours of work I'd spent) nor any concern over the lost forums. He kept asking why we needed them since we knew the winners. His primary objective was to move everything to the new forums, hosted on Hawk's servers and under Hawk's control. To his credit, he did give me Admin CP access so I could clean up the forums and prep them for the winning announcements, which were ultimately made here. Though after I confronted him today, he has since removed my Admin CP access.

Now I'm going to call a spade a spade, here, Ray (a.k.a. Hawk) unlike your veiled references in your post which no one is going to understand.

I am not trying to take over. In fact, I don't have time, nor desire, to run the Olympics. Neither am I trying to influence other's who have posted at the official forums questioning your actions and behavior. I trust that people are old enough to speak for themselves and the fact of the matter is, a lot of people are suspicious of you.

I was finally able to contact OJ today and with my help, we were able to get the old forums back online. It appears that someone had written over the conf_global.php file on the RCT Resource servers thus interrupting the site's ablitity to access the mySql database. At the time the forums went down, there were very few people who had that ability via FTP: OJ, Hawk, and perhaps one other person who used to do backups for OJ at Resource.

In addition the inbox and sent mail box of the GMail account for the Olympics had been deleted recently. Hawk had mentioned this previously in passing, but I discovered this the other day for myself when I was able to answer the password security question and log into the email account directly (access that previously was not given to me, despite us 'working together' on this). Back when Hawk first discovered the emails were gone, he told me OJ must have done it. In talking with OJ today, he assures me he didn't delete them. That leaves only one other person.

Today Hawk requested that OJ delete the GMail account, saying we didn't need it anymore. He also told OJ that we didn't need the information that was in the old forums, now that the winners had been announced. He's either over-eager to move everything to the new forums or he's trying to cover something up, and either way it stinks.

Hawk clearly hasn't been paying attention to conversations I've had on multiple sites (including the Official site) regarding the email account still being in use and my attempts to recover the data lost in the old forums.

In my conversation today with OJ, several things came to light which question just about everything I've been told by Hawk since I agreed to try to get the Olympics back on track. I confronted Hawk on the details of my conversation with OJ and he was unable to answer my questions, instead prefering to play the victim in the face of my "'converted back ended' influence" (??) and my apparent habit of blaming him for everything wrong in the RCT community (largely because he deserves it).

I have copies of my conversation with OJ, but have not discussed the possibilility of releasing that information with him. I plan to next time I see him and suspect he will be willing to back up what I've said here today.

So, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

I've invested more than my share of energy into this. My work is done. Hawk still have a responsibility to the athletes of this year to upload the files for download. I hope he'll do that for them, at least. God knows he hasn't done anything else except tinker with the 'new official RCT Olympic site' the past three weeks.

I've neglected my own life, my own job, and my own site for far too long.

I sincerely hope the Olympics has a future, as I belive it's a good idea that could really be a lot of fun if properly planned.

But as long as it is on servers controled by Hawk or RCT Depot, neither I nor RCT*Mart will be participating and I strongly encourage other sites to boycott until a proper formal committee can be organized on an independent site/server.

I suspect this post will be deleted from the Official Olympic Forums as soon as Hawk sees it, so I will be posting it at all of the participating sites from this year's Olympics.

Thanks, and my best to all of you. Goodbye.
ride_exchanger
I am sorry to hear of the foul play involved with this olympics.
Brad I am sorry to see you retire from the olympics but you have to do what you have to do. It seems people at other sites didnt appreciate your efforts anyway so I dont blame you for taking this course of action, I would have done the same thing in your shoes
MidwestBoyInLA
Apparently because of my resignation letter, I have been IP blocked from the Olympics site. I guess my letter hit close to the nest.

I've also been told that Hawk has removed several posts by several people calling his actions and behavior into question (including my resignation letter, which he'd replied to saying he wouldn't delete).

All the while the main site page hasn't been updated with any news since March 23rd nor have the athletes downloads been made available in the forums, though apparently he has had enough time to play with yet another forum skin.

I would encourage all Olympic athletes to petition Hawk to do his job and put up the downloads of the runner-up athletes entries and to stop playing dictator with what he himself supposedly said was a Community site that he's just hosting on his server.
Amazing EARL
I would encourage all Olympic athletes to petition Hawk to do his job and put up the downloads of the runner-up athletes entries

I've been contemplating asking to have mine removed.

With the controversial fiasco this thing has become, I'm not certain I want to be associated with it in any way...even as a participant.

"The Amazing EARL"
MidwestBoyInLA
That's a good point, AE. I'm not even sure most people would want their downloads made available there now.

We'll be opening a section here at the Mart soon for our athletes downloads. I think it's only fair that their work be made available to others.

Judging by Hawk's immature post at RCT2.com he's going to be closing the Olympic site (suggesting that was my motivation in trying to hold him accountable for his recent dubious actions) so none of the downloads will even be available there for long.

Of course it could just be another one of Ray's desperate ploys for sympathy... seeing as how I've apparently stolen so much from him. Now he can just add this to the pity party list of ways I've messed up his life.

banana-confused.gif
mikecoolguy
Devious is the only one that I know that can hack. When he left the RCT Depot after Hawk asked him to hack here, I asked him if there were any other hackers left at RCt Depot, he told me there weren't. I'm good friends with Devious and don't want to ruin the friendship. I haven't seen him on RCT Mart in a while though. To my knowledge he's the only hacker that Hawk talks to. I think he could have been the one that hacked. I asked Hawk to delete my membership over at RCT Depot, so I'm not sure if Devious has posted there lately. Does anybody know if Devious is still on RCT Depot?

Mike cool.gif
rlindsey
Don't let him get you down MidwestBoyInLA. He is evidentially one of those people that cannot take responsibility for thier own actions and tries to cover up thier own mistakes by any means nessecary (speel check!). On a possitive note, I can hardly wait to get at those athlete antries and check them out myself! banana-giddy.gif
ekimmel
As far as I know Devious is banned at the Depot.
mikecoolguy
I guess I didn't look too closely and saw he just posted here yesterday. PM's sure do come in handy. I'll ask him right now. Thanks ekimmel for the info.

Mike cool.gif
MidwestBoyInLA
What does Devious have to do with any of this? I talked to him the other day. As far as I know he's still banned from the Depot, which resulted because he told me about what was going on with the alleged hack.

But I'm still a little confused what that has to do with any of this?

And don't worry, Rlindsey... I'm not really upset about all this. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. (Just ask any of the staff here who used to work at the Depot and they'll tell you the same thing.)

I just find it regretable that he pulled this with a "community" event that affected other sites and other people. Heck, I'm used to it by now so it really doesn't phase me that it keeps happening. LOL
shan41580
"Does anybody know if Devious is still on RCT Depot?" Well, his banning might have a little to do with the fact that he threatened to burn down my fathers house. As far as I'm concerned he is banned for LIFE. And all this little petty fighting back and forth, he said this and he did that bs, I think is completely childish. And why on earth any one is coming to ask me about what is going on between Brad and Ray is beyond me, I'm sick of all of this personally. So don't come to me being all buddy buddy and try to get me to bad mouth Ray or Brad and give you dirt. You won't get that from me. Brad, if you want to ban me fine, I'm just letting you know that I'm getting badgered by people in IM wanting to know about you and Rays little spat and I'm sick of it. I'm not here to bad mouth Brad, and I'm certainly not here to bad mouth Ray. I"ve never had anything against either. And I don't like to be mean, but I've had it. So leave me out of it, got it? I'm also posting this at the depot in the staff area, just in case this goes missing.
chadesofblur
I highly doubt your post will 'go missing' shan41580, but your IM issues are honestly best handled in IM. Stating that people think you know something publicly here in the thread seems likely to get you more of the type of IM attention you are 'sick of'. banana_rollseyes.gif

The above being your 6th post here, and also noting that your IM addy or whatever is not available in your profile leads me to believe that maybe you weren't being heavily IM'd by RCT*Mart people. And it makes me wonder why you posted this here at all?

If you were being bothered by Marters and decided that not allowing them to contact you via IM would be the best obvious route, letting staff know is always an option, so we can remind peeps not to abuse IM. banana-confused.gif
RcTtYcOoNiSt05
Personally, I think you are both being childish, Hawk especially, if you want to be the better man, just take what Hawk says and just ignore him, he will get bored of it eventually.
MidwestBoyInLA
Yeah, I suppose there is a childish element in this. However I'm just sick of having to always bite my tongue publicly because people don't want things stirred up. This isn't the first time crap like this has happened and I'm sure it won't be the last. I'm just sick of sweeping it under the carpet and then Hawk gets away with his typical garbage all the while playing it out like he's the poor, innocent, sanctimonious victim.

This time I felt it was different. Hawk had supposedly come to the rescue of the Olympics and asked me to help. I set my differences aside because I felt it was a good community building event that could really be a lot of fun. Then to find out Hawk wasn't helping out, but instead was making executive decisions without consulting anyone, moving the official forums (despite the fact we'd announced to everyone that they'd be run from the old Resource site), changing the Olympic Charter without consulting anyone, and was doing things (like deleting the emails) which called the integrity of the judging into question... I felt it was important to publicly challenge him.

And if you notice, he never once denied my accusations. Instead he just turned it into a public pity party accusing me once again of ruining his life and making RCT unenjoyable for him. Sorry, Ray, if you can't handle the fire you shouldn't play with matches.

This is the first public position I've taken against him, and I feel I'm well within my rights to do so. I've consulted with other prominent people in the RCT community who time and again tell me "Just let Hawk play his games and ignore him." That's well and fine when you're not the target of his games and sabotage (and I'm not just talking Olympics here). Well, I've had it.

No, I'm not angry or upset nor am I going to have a self-induced heart attack and cry pity party for myself. I realize this is just a game and these fansites really aren't all that important in the grander scheme of life. I've been working on my own projects again and have moved on. However, this kind of behavior, especially when Hawk is claiming neutrality and only to be hosting the official Olympic site, is unacceptable. As one of the only other people who was on the original Olympic Organizing Committee and was still involved in the project , I felt it was my job to point his behavior out to the broader community he claimed to be helping.

What others do with the information is up to them, but I feel it's my duty to provide the information so they can make informed decisions. I'm not trying to control other people's minds or make their decisions for them. I trust people are adult enough to do that for themselves.

I'm not sure why people are bugging Shannon in IM. That always seems to be the case whenever these things flare up between Hawk and me and she always comes to me asking me to make it stop. Truth is, I don't know who's contacting her, and I don't have control of other people's actions. The only thing I can do is to ask people to not drag others down into it.

I personally have very little contact with Depot folks and that's fine with me, so I'm not sure who's bugging the Depot staff.
eeyore2
ph34r.gif computermad.gif Disappointed_anim.gif

LOVE TO YOU ALL
shan41580
first off, thanks Brad for telling people not to drag others down. You know that I've never had a problem with you, and before all this went down with the depot long ago, we had some pretty good conversations on im. And chadesofblur, perhaps the people are im'ing me are people who left the depot (and had my im from there) and went to the mart. And I"m not saying it's just mart people, it's depot people as well. And I've told them repeatedly in IM that I didn't want anything to do with Brad and Rays fight. And no one has listened. I'm not here to trash the mart or Brad. All I am saying is that if someone has my im, feel free to talk to me about anything, EXCEPT Brad and Ray. I'm not their keeper, I can't control their fights. Why I'm posting it here? Because it's not getting through peoples heads in IM. I also posted it in the staff area at the depot so the staff knows as well, because like I said, it's not just mart people. So THAT is why I posted it here.
eeyore2
why was my post taken from the Topic banana-angry.gif

i don't like it when people delete my post in a topic, it's called the freedom of speech.

at least you had ask me first, and why i posted this, but i guess thats the way to handle things around here.

i guess calling people names is more important than the RCT Olympics
Olympics is all about Respect to the fellow competetors.
I'm a big fan of the Olympics, and i wish it went a bit better.

i want to remind everybody that this is a game we all LOVE.
and we have to respect others design's if we like them or not, we all work very hard on our designs and we all want respect for that but in order to get respect we got to respect others first.

the last thing i want to ask is look in the mirror and say "the Truth is out there"

greetz
banana-ninja.gif
Wagi
I'm not sure why your post was removed, but since I remember it said "please close this" or something close to that, that's probably the reason. Most sites close threads at the request of the topic starter, or if one of the mods feel the thread is breaking one of the TOS rules. I imagine since they have no reason to close it they probably moved your post from the thread.

I certainly don't see where your 'freedom of speech' was harmed in anyway, shape or form, especially when you asked for a thread to be closed. Nor do I see where anyone has called anyone else a name in this thread, perhaps you should re-read it? I really don't see the purpose of your posts about this.
Matt
QUOTE(eeyore2 @ Apr 4 2005, 03:02 PM)
why was my post taken from the Topic banana-angry.gif

i don't like it when people delete my post in a topic, it's called the freedom of speech.

at least you had  ask me first, and why i posted this, but i guess thats the way to handle things around here.

i guess calling people names is more important than the RCT Olympics
Olympics is all about Respect to the fellow competetors.
I'm a big fan of the Olympics, and i wish it went a bit better.

i want to remind everybody that this is a game we all LOVE.
and we have to respect others design's if we like them or not,  we all work very hard on our designs and we all want respect for that but in order to get respect we got to respect others first.

the last thing i want to ask is look in the mirror and say "the Truth is out there"

greetz
banana-ninja.gif

Similar to what Wagi said. The Moderators reserve the right to delete, close, or whatever to a post/topic at anytime, without notice or explanation. If you get a chance, you should probably read the rules.
rct2nut
actually i was the one that removed your post because it actually made no sense. You said something about closing the topic and then you requested that it be removed because it was off topic. So I removed your post, but you must have been changing your post when I was deleting it because now all it says "Please Close this topic".
MidwestBoyInLA
Thanks, Shannon. I've made a point of telling my staff to refrain from getting involved as well.

And that goes for our members here, too. I know people like to jump to take sides and take it upon themselves to defend me or the Mart, but don't worry, people, I can handle Ray. I've been dealing with this crap since last year and nothing surprises me anymore.
Devious
QUOTE(shan41580 @ Apr 4 2005, 12:58 AM)
"Does anybody know if Devious is still on RCT Depot?" Well, his banning might have a little to do with the fact that he threatened to burn down my fathers house. As far as I'm concerned he is banned for LIFE. And all this little petty fighting back and forth, he said this and he did that bs, I think is completely childish. And why on earth any one is coming to ask me about what is going on between Brad and Ray is beyond me, I'm sick of all of this personally. So don't come to me being all buddy buddy and try to get me to bad mouth Ray or Brad and give you dirt. You won't get that from me. Brad, if you want to ban me fine, I'm just letting you know that I'm getting badgered by people in IM wanting to know about you and Rays little spat and I'm sick of it. I'm not here to bad mouth Brad, and I'm certainly not here to bad mouth Ray. I"ve never had anything against either. And I don't like to be mean, but I've had it. So leave me out of it, got it? I'm also posting this at the depot in the staff area, just in case this goes missing.

Grr, it's BS like this that pisses me off, i'm noones puppet, you want the truth you say? here's the blatant truth: I'm noone's puppet. the reason I was banned from the Depot was because I refused to let Hawk manipulate me into hacking Mart... and I DIDN'T tell your father I was going to burn his house, I told him to burn in hell. Big difference, and i will not do things for other people uless i want/have a reason to. the next time i see my name come up in a petty squabble between a decent admin & Hawk, tell him to drop it, i want NO PART in any BS like this. As 99.9% of the people here know, the depot is utterly flinging itself apart, i tell everyone to stand back from the centrifuge. Sorry for the Blatantly mean post, i'm just in a PO'ed mood today and i just got up to checking this topic again

*"GRRARARARARARARARARARARARRAAARARARARAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!"*

-Devious

P.S. : i USED to hack, i dont anymore, i have nothing pertaining to hacking on my comp except a handcoded adaptive firewall

Later, i'm gonna go back to venting my anger about this ungoddly mess in battlegrounds banana-angry.gif
MidwestBoyInLA
Ok... everyone take a deep breath. (Myself included.)

I'm going to close this topic for now. I think everyone has had a chance to weigh in on the situation. We'll just have to sit back and wait to see what happens with the Olympics. Thank goodness they don't happen again for another year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.