Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need scenarios for two
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
ktysmi
I know about fossils great ones. When I had my game issues I lost all my old "stuff". I have close to 200 scenarios and now i am back to the basic game ones and the uces and cwhatever ones.

I had snackwells conversions but lost them, and now the process to regain them looks way to complicated for my computer skills.

Does anyone know of good scenario sites--not parks--secenarios. I know, it is not cool, but I like the play them. I don't have the patience to create a park but I love to play a scenario--win it and move on. Just now it looks like I might run out of them to play.
skyvanman
I made a really bad one. You can find it in my archives. I don't have the exact link but just look in my designer section, choose anything, that has a link to a download and then browse through the pafiledb---wow it is windy outside---anyways hope that helps a little. If you want more scenarios consider getting The Triple Thrill pack that has WW and TT included.
Leonardofury
You can download two of mine that I made ages ago.

http://www.freewebs.com/strategysanctum/rct2d.html

You want Floriade (based on a flower show in Holland) and Greendale Park.
ktysmi
I do have the triple pack--it was all they had when I had to replace my disc.

Thanks for the links. I will be adding them.
Spunknit
Neeltje has some scenarios on her site, but I don't have the link. Hopefully she'll post it for you! banana-smile.gif
rct2nut
Here is some from I believe Buggy:

Scenrios
Neeltje
QUOTE(Spunknit @ Mar 20 2005, 03:05 AM)
Neeltje has some scenarios on her site, but I don't have the link.  Hopefully she'll post it for you!  banana-smile.gif

the link is: RCT2 Land

I probably will be moving and updating within a few weeks. I'll let you all know. I'm working on a new scenario as well, so you'll hear about that in due time . Unfortunately it takes far more time to create a new scenario than to play it.
BTW any volunteers for testplaying? banana-wink.gif
ride_exchanger
Wow, this topic was a treasure trove of downloads!

Dave, is all that stuff from strategy sanctum yours? just want to give the right credit when i add those files to my personally collection.

Neeltje, you have a nice site also biggrin.gif
ktysmi
Thanks so much. Now if I can just get my game to run I will be set again.

Waiting for atari tech support to reply.
Leonardofury
Yep Strategy Sanctum is my site. It's a little old and only has a lot of my old atari competion stuff (It shows how far I've come). I have an improved version but at the moment I'm trying to find somewhere with 40mb+ of space that's free and preferabily doesn't have lots of bandwidth limits or popup ads to host it on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.