Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting Re-Aquainted
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
ObsceneJester
Hi everyone! Most of you probably know me from being webmaster of RCT Resource or the founder of the RCT Olympics, and then you really really old guys probably still know me as aaron.rctresource or rcteXtreme. As most of you have heard by now, RCT Resource has more or less shut down as an RCT fansite, and is now more of a "community service center", however, I won't get into all that here.

Anyways, to make a long story short, now that I have all the stress of running a large fansite and the Olympics off my shoulders, and realizing I couldn't leave the community altogether, I thought I'd drop in and get re-aquainted with everyone here. I've went through and posted a handful of my favorite creations I've made in the RCT2 Isle, making sure to knock all the competition off the shelves and onto the floor where they're awaiting Isle Patrol to pick them up banana-giddy.gif . Please go give them a look-over and comment if you'd like.

Finally, to all of you who have gotten upset with me or I have gotten upset with through the duration of the Olmypic events, I hope we can start a fresh and on a new foot. I was truly under alot of stress and thanks to Ray and Brad, I've stopped popping motrin every 4 hours for headaches (literally, lol).

Now, if you all will excuse me, I'm craving a banana and heard the produce section was just restocked. banana-wink.gif
RNRMontuX
Hey Welcome to the Mart.
ride_exchanger
good to see you posting here OJ. make sure you check out the LOTR Blinkie.gif and HP-harry.gif HP-broom.gif stuff. its excellent! biggrin.gif
joshiejack
Couldn't agree with you more ride_exchanger Welcome to the mart!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.