Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi there
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Yoshi86
Hi. I actually stumbled to this site, and thought it looked really cool. RTC is one of my favorite games and man there looks like a lot of cool stuff happening here.
RNRMontuX
Hey welcome to the mart.
Ryan
Hello and welcome to the Mart! I hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions, just report to the service desk and ask away.
joshiejack
welcome, before i started to use my current name I wud always use yoshi!
ride_exchanger
QUOTE(Yoshi86 @ Mar 25 2005, 07:36 AM)
Hi.  I actually stumbled to this site, and thought it looked really cool.  RTC is one of my favorite games and man there looks like a lot of cool stuff happening here.

you are right on, this site has a TON of great suff going on! biggrin.gif

Welcome2.gif
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart! We hope you have fun browsing the aisles for your favorite downloads! Beware of stampeding llamas bananalama.gif and slippery banana peels! banana3.gif
rct2nut
QUOTE(Spunknit @ Mar 26 2005, 07:02 AM)
Beware of stampeding llamas  bananalama.gif and slippery banana peels!  banana3.gif

Dont forget about the slippery...errr...ummm...never mind banana-confused.gif

Anyway welcome to the MART!!!! Enjoy your stay. If you need anything just ask. smile.gif
Yoshi86
Thank you everyone for makeing me feel so welcome. As I look around more and more I keep finding awesome stuff and I hope that I'll be able to learn how to make stuff half as good.

and on a side note the bananas are so awesome!
Hockeykid22
Welcome to the Mart Yoshi! Hope you enjoy it here!
chadesofblur
WELCOME YOSHI86!!
a2nxpimp
Howdy! You don't know me but oh well smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.