Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help about downloads for RCT2
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
RCTycoon14
What do I do if I have a download, but I have the Triple Thrill Pack, where do I put it? I might had used some from each. I don't know, so where do I put it at?

(Bilingual is advised (English and RCTycoon14ish)
skyvanman
Very simply, instead of putting it into program files/atari/roller coaster tycoon 2 you put it into the drive you chose/program files/atari/roller coster tycoon 2 triple thrill pack/objdata/
so bascially the exact same but you use the folder in the roller coaster tycoon 2 triple thrill pack folder instead of the roller coaster tycoon 2 folder.
Wagi
Hmmm, did you mean that YOU have a park that you want to tell about that you made using the Triple Thrill Pack? I use it as well, and I place news about my park in the Time Twister section...my reasoning is that anyone with TT also probably has Wacky Worlds as well.

If your question was answered better by Skyvanman, then forgive me but we covered all the bases this way! LOL!
RCTycoon14
QUOTE(Wagi @ Mar 28 2005, 01:55 PM)
Hmmm, did you mean that [u]YOU]/u] have a park that you want to tell about that you made using the Triple Thrill Pack?  I use it as well, and I place news about my park in the Time Twister section...my reasoning is that anyone with TT also probably has Wacky Worlds as well.

If your question was answered better but Skyvanman, then forgive me but we covered all the bases this way!  LOL!

thanks skyvanman, but I think that it automatically does that for mine, but my concern was about what Wagi had said. It's my fault really. I don't quite explain myself clearly sometimes...most of the time. Thanks though. I'll just put them in Time Twister then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.