Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Everybody!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Rctcrazy
banana-chuck.gif banana-pompom.gif banana-chuck.gif

Hi everyone,
My handle is true. I am very crazy about RCT both one and two. I haven't gotten three yet. But I have tried the demo. It is really cool!! I love Harry Potter the movie and the pack here at RCT*MART!

Also, I LOVE Lord of the Rings: the movies (that was so cool) and the packs, (perfection on creating them)

I will "see" you later. hehehehe
Wagi
Welcome 'Crazy! You should feel right at home here...just watch out for our toothless 99 year-old wonder known as Spunky!
Ryan
Hello and welcome to the Mart! I hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions, just report to the service desk and ask away.

joshiejack
Welcome to the rctmart_sign.gif Crazy banana-crazy.gif
Be sure to check out the amazing HP stuff and the fabulous LOTR stuff, be warned you may see spunk storm down the aisles riding a llama bananalama.gif with the big bear (Wagi) stretched over the counter wearing his yellow thong! banana-dazed.gif

It's just what this place is all about
I'm joshiejack and
Welcome2.gif
Hockeykid22
Welcome to the Mart 'Crazy! Hope you enjoy it here!
rct2nut
Welcome to RCT*Mart RCTcrazy! Glad you joined us. If you need anything just ask.
chadesofblur
Welcome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.