Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW AMAZING EARL RIDE COMING! YEA YEA !
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Lucas
Yea banana-pompom.gif

I was checking his site, and I just found out :

"NEW PROJECT UPDATE"

Check it out !

http://www.amazingearl.com

What do you think it is ?

Maybe , ummm ... Swimming Pool Ride ?
RcTtYcOoNiSt05
A water slide biggrin.gif.
Lucas
But laid like that ? Yeah, maybe smile.gif
Rohn Starr
It could be either of those, or something else.

But then again, I've tested what he's done so far, so I have a real good idea of what it is. Don't ask, I WON'T tell.
jonnyrocks
wow, this looks good
And that dream woodie, when was that put there ??
pnkfloyd12
The Dream Woodie was his entry for the RCT Olympics. It was probably put up there right after the winners were announced for the Olympics.
Amazing EARL
QUOTE(jonnyrocks @ Apr 11 2005, 04:19 PM)
And that dream woodie, when was that put there ??

See what you get for thinking that I'm dead? biggrin.gif

"The Amazing EARL"
mikecoolguy
I loved the Dream Woodie Earl. It sounds dirty, and in the game it's just sick! It's so fun to watch! I never would have thought that something like that could have been done in RCT2. SO are you going to tell us what it is?

Mike cool.gif
Amazing EARL
QUOTE(mikecoolguy @ Apr 11 2005, 09:28 PM)
I never would have thought that something like that could have been done in RCT2.
That's why I named it what I did. Two years ago when I started making rides, I dreamed that this coaster would be possible.

As always, figuring out how to make one's Dream a reality is the hard part. banana-confused.gif

SO are you going to tell us what it is?
No. banana-pbbbt.gif

Actually there WILL be another update later this week...and the ride should be released this weekend. (Along with a really COOL, completely new website redesign...I can't WAIT to show it off.)

"Watch the skies!" I mean, "site!"

"The Amazing EARL"
RT2Lover
Earl I can't wait to see what new project you have created. You have renewed my intrest in RT2. Thank you so much for your contributions to this community. I for one appreciate you making this game so cool. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!!!!
RT2Lover
chadesofblur
***Changed title of topic to clarify***

It said New Earl's Ride Coming, and I thought that someone was pretending to be another Amazing Earl.
Wagi
Thank goodness you did that chades...had me worried there for a minute! LOLOL!

Ohhhhh, a new AE ride! Oh, I wonder what it is? Can't wait to see! From the little preview image I'm going to guess a massage parlor ride? banana-confused.gif
MidwestBoyInLA
Yeah... I think it's going to be one of those "10 minute massage" tables you see in malls... where just anyone can drop their stinky body on the table and get a rub.

banana-dazed.gif

Maybe based off of the spinning gyroscope thingies?
chadesofblur
I know! I know!!

Mud wrestling!! banana-excited.gif
Wagi
Hmmmm, now I'm not so sure...looking at that little feller again I'm thinking he's just missing an animated cape....otherwise we have a new SUPERMAN Coaster ride! You hop on his back and away you go, leaping tall buildings in a single bound, faster than a locomotive...

Am I right????
ride_exchanger
QUOTE(Wagi @ Apr 12 2005, 10:39 AM)
Ohhhhh, a new AE ride!  Oh, I wonder what it is? Can't wait to see!  From the little preview image I'm going to guess a massage parlor ride? banana-confused.gif

A Massage parlor with a happy ending? If so, Earl has a dirty mind banana-lol.gif Oh, wait this is a PG forum, isnt it? banana-flasher.gif
BTW, wagi i laughed really hard when i first noticed your new sig
Amazing EARL
A massage parlor could be done...but there's not enough animation frames available for your "happy ending." And you should be ashamed of yourself anyway! I'D never think of that! banana-impatient.gif

I'm surprised that someone hasn't made a bordello as a static flat ride. (And I know someone will probably be releasing one as soon as I say that.) Probably something to go in the Western theme tab?

Back to the upcoming ride, if you look at the model, you may notice that the trunks will change color to match the rider's shirt -- being that special, color-changeable green. Get a rider in a tan/beige shirt and they DO look rather naked.

...but only if you have a dirty mind. banana-giddy.gif

"The Amazing EARL"
citytrader
Massage Parlor, Mud Wrestling, Bordello....

And to think, I thought it might be a kiddie pool.
Matt
banana-confused.gif
QUOTE(RT2Lover @ Apr 12 2005, 07:45 AM)
Earl I can't wait to see what new project you have created. You have renewed my intrest in RT2. Thank you so much for your contributions to this community. I for one appreciate you making this game so cool. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!!!!
           RT2Lover

By RT2, you do mean RCT2, right? Or did I miss something something somewhere?
mikecoolguy
I always hoped that we could have a suicide ride! "Now just push the needle in like so...and there you have it!" I don't know if that's why he looks os pale. Ya never know!

Mike cool.gif
RT2Lover
Hey Matt,
I sure DO mean RCT. My question to you is what do you possibly think it would stand for? Maybe it was me who missed something. I was complimenting Earl and his work, not anyones screen name. But thanks for liking it so.
RT2Lover
ride_exchanger
well, "RT2Lover", I think Matt was asking cause it seems you misspelled "RCT", twice, in your screen name and in your post. No one spells it "RT". Although if you want to be the first its a free country i guess.
citytrader
Well, to get this back on target, I think I'm going to stick with a new skin for the dinghy boats where peeps slide around. With careful placement and scenery, this could be made to look like a regular water slide instead of a circuit.

I seem to remember that the spiral slide is completely hard coded, so I don't think it could be for that.
Leonardofury
Or maybe it's a new coaster that is so extreme the forces have torn the riders clothing off.
Brent71
All I know is that it will be another great ride. banana-wink.gif

MidwestBoyInLA
Or maybe it's a new coaster that is so extreme the forces have torn the riders clothing off.

All their clothing except their skivvies?

Interesting.

And whoever suggested a 'happy ending' should be ashamed of themselves.

banana-angry.gif

"Evil and twisted is the Dark Side"
Matt
QUOTE(mikecoolguy @ Apr 12 2005, 04:24 PM)
I always hoped that we could have a suicide ride! "Now just push the needle in like so...and there you have it!" I don't know if that's why he looks os pale. Ya never know!

Mike cool.gif

Tehee, and they don't come out either. banana-giddy.gif Kinda gross though... what would the poor handymen do with the bodies?

QUOTE(MidwestBoyInLA @ Apr 13 2005, 05:11 PM)

All their clothing except their skivvies?

Interesting.

And whoever suggested a 'happy ending' should be ashamed of themselves.

banana-angry.gif

"Evil and twisted is the Dark Side"

The only problem with that would be, all the females are males in the game. We may get some underwear mix-ups with that! banana-smile2.gif
mikecoolguy
Maye it's a Hooters Cafe!

Mike cool.gif
ktysmi
How about a diving board where the guests really do various dives into the water?
Wagi
BELLY FLOP!!!
ktysmi
Wagi, he just needs to give the peep a hairy back and put him in a thong.
ktysmi
What about a massage booth for a spa park?
RcTtYcOoNiSt05
QUOTE(RcTtYcOoNiSt05 @ Apr 11 2005, 08:19 AM)
A water slide biggrin.gif.

Ha, i was right, it is a water slide :-p. Go to the page and then click the New scenario button thats on RCT, then click the Red bottle, and it shows a water slide with the peeps with their swimmin gear on.
Amazing EARL
QUOTE(RcTtYcOoNiSt05 @ Apr 16 2005, 02:48 PM)
Ha, i was right, it is a water slide :-p.

LOL! It always surprises me how excited people get about my silly little projects. banana-lol.gif

WOW! I see someone's noticed the new website design already...and apparently it's working...for the most part, anyway. Few rough edges yet.

Should be sorting things out over the next few days.

Enjoy!

"The Amazing EARL"

ktysmi
The new website design is as incredible as your rides. I love the interactive park to find the downloads.
Lucas
It's awesome smile.gif

Can't wait for the other ... Secret flat ride coming ! biggrin.gif
RCTycoon14
that is awesome AE!!! I barely even know you and already like you...in a non-sick way...

I have 2 ponderous questions:

1) if I were to download that ride with the animated people, would I be able to make my own track, or would I have to use the track that you had made?

2) If/when you make more would we be able to move around in the park, or would you zoom out to have more land, or do you not know yet?
pnkfloyd12
Nice site there AE. And that's..uh..quite some staff you have on that site. banana-lol.gif
Amazing EARL
QUOTE(RCTycoon14 @ Apr 16 2005, 07:46 PM)
that is awesome AE!!! I barely even know you and already like you...in a non-sick way...
Cool! (I think...)

I have 2 ponderous questions:
Go ahead. I like to ponder.

1) if I were to download that ride with the animated people, would I be able to make my own track, or would I have to use the track that you had made?
If you're talking about the Dream Woodie, it's compatible with existing wooden coaster tracks -- or you can build your own. You can create your own custom tracks with any of the tracked rides & coasters on the site.
(And there are more coaster trains and tracked rides coming. Shhhh!)

2) If/when you make more would we be able to move around in the park, or would you zoom out to have more land, or do you not know yet?
Well, there are three "EARL's World" download pages at the moment...apparently the interface needs adjusting to make it a bit more obvious. Maybe I'll replace the ends of the message bar at the bottom with arrow-shaped buttons to move around with.

Until I fix it, you can move from page to page using the red arrow tabs at the top of the screen...next to the scenery and ride tabs.

And that's..uh..quite some staff you have on that site
Thanks Floyd! One of those names is actually a REAL relative of mine...but I'm not saying which one. That's where I got the idea to put together the list. wink.gif

Thanks for the great comments, all! Much apreciated. banana-grin.gif

"The Amazing EARL"
RCTycoon14
that is an "amazing" place to be at. The second visit I noticed more, ie: the continuouse people counter and the ever-changing weather!
Wagi
FANTASTICAL JOB!!!

The new site is a lot of fun, and it makes people spend some time looking around...and I like that!
pnkfloyd12
QUOTE(Amazing EARL @ Apr 16 2005, 08:29 PM)
Thanks Floyd!  One of those names is actually a REAL relative of mine...but I'm not saying which one.  That's where I got the idea to put together the list.  wink.gif

Lemme guess, it's Imelda Czech Yesstidy, right?!! banana-wink.gif
Leonardofury
I like the new site a lot. Good job AE
Phix
Hmmm, I see three new rides out there... hmmmm. This is going to be interesting.

Great job Earl
Amazing EARL
QUOTE(Phix @ Apr 17 2005, 09:31 AM)
Hmmm, I see three new rides out there... hmmmm. This is going to be interesting.
Note the "Work Zone" at the right side of Page Three. It expands FAR into Page Four (which isn't published yet). I've got building rights on ALL of it...probably room for at LEAST a dozen or more new rides. banana-smile2.gif

Don't you just love park expansion? biggrin.gif

Lemme guess, it's Imelda Czech Yesstidy, right?!!
LOL...She's one of my favorites, that's not the one though.

I was thinking about doing a contest on that. Maybe I'll put a form on the website for people to guess which one of those Staff names is real (besides MINE, of course). Prize might be something like a chance to try out one of the new, unreleased rides...after the winner is SWORN to secrecy, of course! banana-impatient.gif

I'll think about it and maybe put it together next week.

Glad to hear that the site isn't a bomb! THANKS FOLKS!

"The Amazing EARL"
Lucas
QUOTE(Amazing EARL @ Apr 17 2005, 06:57 AM)
QUOTE(Phix @ Apr 17 2005, 09:31 AM)
Note the "Work Zone" at the right side of Page Three. It expands FAR into Page Four (which isn't published yet). I've got building rights on ALL of it...probably room for at LEAST a dozen or more new rides. banana-smile2.gif

Don't you just love park expansion? biggrin.gif

OMG!

I can't wait smile.gif

banana-pompom.gif

at LEAST dozen more rides !! ohmy.gif
Leonardofury
Will Earls World ever be up for download?
Wagi
after the winner is SWORN to secrecy, of course!  banana-impatient.gif

Do you know how hard it is when you're sworn to secrecy and can't tell ANYONE???? The agony of knowing what's coming, the torture of not being able to mention a peep, a smidggin, a whisper of what you have access to, to know that everyone else would be just dying with envy because you know something they don't. The pain not unlike that endeared after consuming a 2 liter bottle of grape Fanta and facing a 140 miles trip with no stops, the knowledge that everyone would look up to you with wonder and amazment that you are party to such untold treasures and they could only hope that you would someday reveal the secrets to them as well. Do you know how hard all this is???

Well, obviously somebody does since they've never bothered to swear me to secrecy...swear at me? Yes! But never swear me to secrecy. I wonder why? banana-confused.gif

Oh well...anyone got any juicy gossip to share??? banana-impatient.gif
pnkfloyd12
AE, with this new water slide of yours, if the peeps go over a hill too fast, are they gonna fly off and explode? banana-giddy.gif banana-lol.gif
Amazing EARL
They have during testing. evilB.gif

(Funniest thing you ever saw...)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.