Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
verge
hi im new to the ite so can you help me find my way around this place
chadesofblur
Welcome verge!

Is there something specific you're looking for?
rct2obsessed
Welcome, Verge!

just watch out for the llama dung.... need to find that janitor of ours.....
Spunknit
Welcome, Verge, to the RCT*Mart! We hope you have a great time browsing the aisles for your favorite downloads! Be sure to watch your step around the bananas banana.gif & the llamas! bananalama.gif
Ryan
Hello and welcome to the Mart! I hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions, just report to the service desk and ask away.
RCTycoon14
hi. as you can see from the other 4 post made, the people here are very nice. I guess that is one of the most reasons why I like it here.
Leonardofury
Welcome to the Mart!
ktysmi
Good morning. Welcome to RCT Mart.
ride_exchanger
Welcome!

You should visit the RCT2 Isle, there are alot of nice parks and coasters there, made by some of the great designers at this site biggrin.gif
Hockeykid22
Welcome to The Mart Verge! I hope you enjoy it here and decide to stay! smile.gif
pvcoasterguy
Bienvenido al RCT*Mart! Me encanta RCT*Mart porque los personas y mas!

Welcome to RCT*Mart! I love RCT*Mart because of the people and more! banana-chuck.gif

(Trying to keep all cultures welcome)

Anyways, I love it here and I hope you do too. The people are great and I'm sure anyone of us would be willing to help you out if you need anything! Enjoy the downloads, contests, and more! banana-pompom.gif
Double Loop
Welcome to the mart! banana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.