Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
TopGun
Hey, Im sure most of you know me. Im on the ORCA team at Rct2.com and Im a member of Club Evolution.
ktysmi
Welcome to the Mart. Enjoy the shopping.
RCTycoon14
Hey! I've recently ran into your work in the RCT2 ailse, and I really love to see more!
rct2nut
Welcome Top Gun!! Good to see you here. I hope you enjoy your time here. If there is anything ya need just ask. smile.gif
Ryan
Hello and welcome to the Mart! I hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions, just report to the service desk and ask away.
Leonardofury
Welcome to the Mart
Double Loop
Topgun, I think I've seen you at rctcompo.
I'm Squid there.

Welcome to the site.
chadesofblur
Welcome to the Mart!
pvcoasterguy
This time, French!

Accueillir à RCT*Mart! J'aime RCT*Mart à cause des gens et plus!

Welcome to RCT*Mart! I love RCT*Mart because of the people and more!

I love RCT*Mart! We've got plenty of things for you to do, and things to download. If you have any questions, please ask anyone of the staff members, or myself. But, I'm sure everyone at the RCT*Mart would be willing to help you with anything you need. Remember, we're rated #1 in customer satisfaction!
skyvanman
Why french for someone in the U.S? Anyways welcome Top Gun, and pvcoasterguy watch out if you are using a computerized translator to translate that stuff into other languages, it someotimes doesn't make sense or means completely different things. Anyways, Top Gun, I love your MedEvil creation. I just need to find a way to be able to add more custom objects so I can open i up (I am at the limit and am using the scenario editor for a creation so I can't really easily delete stuff becuase I have deleted everything I don't need already). Anyways I hope you post your work here as well as RCT2.com as I have seen some of your work and it is really good.
rct2obsessed
Welcome TopGun! We dont bite, but you just might wanna make sure your rabbies shots are up to date. The llamas, doncha know!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.