Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is it just me or...
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
RCTycoon14
Is it just me or do you also move your mouse along the track in a picture of some other persons ride?
mikecoolguy
LOL! I remember I used to do that. Now I stare at the picture, it seems to be a more accurate way to determine if teh coaster is good. banana-wink.gif

(maybe this should be moved to fun and games)

Mike cool.gif
rct2nut
Naa it can stay here. It is RCT General Discussion afterall smile.gif

I have found myslef doing this also. So no it isnt just you. lol
skyvanman
I dont see myself doing it, I just look at it and observe what they did and how they did and the colors and stuff, just analyzing it mainly.
RCTycoon14
QUOTE(mikecoolguy @ Apr 17 2005, 05:21 PM)
LOL! I remember I used to do that. Now I stare at the picture, it seems to be a more accurate way to determine if teh coaster is good. banana-wink.gif

(maybe this should be moved to fun and games)

Mike cool.gif

QUOTE(rct2nut @ Apr 17 2005, 06:31 PM)
Naa it can stay here. It is RCT General Discussion afterall smile.gif

I have found myslef doing this also. So no it isnt just you. lol

I was debating where to put this, and this place seemed more appropriate, since it's not really a game, but I'm glad I'm not the only one. banana-smile2.gif
Matt
LOL, I do that all the time too. I guess the arrow likes riding coasters.
Wagi
I'm worse...the pointer becomes "Mr Pointer - Park Inspector" and he walks up and down every single path as well as every track....personally I think he's a fine looking peep and sometimes he changes into his secret identity "PointingHandMan", able to change pages with a single click!
Ryan
You aren't alone. I do it aswell.
ride_exchanger
I'm a little confused here, how can your pointer ride rides or walk down a path? banana-confused.gif

Don't you just hold the right mouse button to scroll around the park or follow the coaster trains? In which case, the pointer actually disappears banana-ghost.gif
Wagi
^What??? And miss the fun of making your pointer hop along like he's walking while you hum a little tune??? Dum-de-dum-dum-dum....

Holding down the mouse button is the EASY way, I want to 'be one with the pointer' in my best zen-like fashion...You kids just have NO imaginations!
RCTycoon14
haha this is a funny topic. I wasn't expecting this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.