Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: X-Treme RCT
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
Patriot23
X-treme RCT is my new site that's been up for about a month now. Our First contest will be beginning in just a few weeks with the First prize being a $50 gift Certificate to BestBuy or Amazon.com. We also have some great things planned for the future so come on by and check us out.
rct2nut
X-treme is a new affilate of ours. They have a great contest starting soon. So come check it out. smile.gif
Trainer
Yes that is right rct2nut. Also i would like to thank Tonks at the moment for making the new buttons and skin and such for the new Rct Xtreme, for when we get the Domain, So come join and have fun, there a plenty of excitements to be found there.

Also i would like to give credit to Patriout for the Faboules Board she has made, And also as rct2nut said, there is a great contest going on so come take a look.

50$ to spend at amazon, Nice price? You tell me wink.gif
Trainer banana.gif
Bubby826
ummm your giving out money for a contest, count me in laugh.gif. WOW
TheVelvetFoxx
I'm not sure how I missed this post, but I'm going to head over there now! banana.gif
D|K
yeah great site...
| - I should hide the link. tongue.gif
\/
rct2nut
The new forums are not open to the public yet. It is being worked on. Please be patient they should be up soon.
Patriot23
Hey Everyone,

Xtremerct is now officially up and running.
rct2nut
Take a walk over to Xtreme RCT. It has a great layout and will hope to be a great site also. smile.gif
Trainer
Like the others have said before, the site is fun and great for anyone, come for the downloads, stay for the Xtreme wink.gif. Anyways, i recomend most of you guys to go take a look. Have fun smile.gif
Wagi
I'm happy to give X-treme RCT an OFFICIAL WAGI SEAL OF APPROVAL!!! w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.