Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Erm....
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Podgeybean
Hi, Im kida new (ish). How do i change my avatar and sig?
Spunknit
Hi & Welcome to the RCT*Mart! Where the llamas bananalama.gif & the bananas banana.gif roam free. We hope you have fun browsing the aisles for your favorite downloads!

To change avatars &/or signatures, try using "My Control" at the top of the page. Be sure to read the rules for avatars & signatures! You will find all sorts of things in there, so if you need further help, just ask!
Ryan
Hello and welcome to the Mart! I hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions, just report to the service desk and ask away.
Hockeykid22
Welcome to the Mart Podgeybean! We hope you enjoy it here!
TopGun
What is it with you people and llams. Everybody knows chickens are better.

BTW, wolcome to RctMart.
Podgeybean
Thanks for the warm welcome!
rct2obsessed
Welcome Podgeybean! We are a friendly bunch. <---joke. bananapeel.gif

Be sure to check out the contests!
RCTycoon14
QUOTE(rct2obsessed @ Apr 23 2005, 09:08 AM)
Welcome Podgeybean! We are a friendly bunch. <---joke.  bananapeel.gif

...when you say joke, is it because you are punning on the word "bunch?" If so thats really funny! banana-giddy.gif

Welcome to the mart! It's only place I shop at, (don't tell anyone, but ITS FREE~!~)
chadesofblur
Welcome to the Mart!! Glad you're here. smile.gif
eastbayboy

I wasn't sure where else to put this but... you used the EBB Banana! You see when I was really new here, ride_exchanger imported that banana just for me!! Ha, I should start using that more often!!! If yah wanna see where I'm coming from, just check out the replies to my greeting!
ktysmi
Howdy, and welcome to the Mart. Best prices on the web.
rct2obsessed
QUOTE(RCTycoon14 @ Apr 23 2005, 12:13 PM)

...when you say joke, is it because you are punning on the word "bunch?" If so thats really funny! banana-giddy.gif

Welcome to the mart! It's only place I shop at, (don't tell anyone, but ITS FREE~!~)

LOL... yeah.... even tho we ARE a friendly bunch..... It just hit me about the bananas when I said that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.