Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sorta new
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Rockwell
I'm not really new, just never posted. What can I say, I've been playing RCT since it first came out but never completed a park. So I got online and lurked around the community. I guess the biggest thrill I get out of the game is seeing these fantastic parks/rides/scenery everybody comes up with.

I guess it's about time for me to put away the Neo-Geo and knuckle down on some serious parkmaking...
Leonardofury
Welcome to the mart, Rockwell. I hope to see the results of you parkmaking soon.
Ryan
Hello and welcome to the Mart! I hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions, just report to the service desk and ask away.
rct2obsessed
Welcome Rockwell! Make yourself at home. We have lots of fun stuff around here.
Just watch out for the Llama's and banana peels! bananapeel.gif
ktysmi
Howdy. Get ready to spend hours being creative. This site has great people and great downloads--banana peels and all.
ride_exchanger
Welcome!

I know, for me anyway, its really hard to look at everyone else's creations and not want to make some myself! biggrin.gif
So good luck with your parkmaking
Hockeykid22
Welcome to the Mart Rockwell! I hope you enjoy it here! I'd like to see some of your work sometime. smile.gif
Rockwell
I'd like to thank ya'll for the warm welcome. The people are sure alot more friendlier here than some other places I've been to, nice to see there are no "rotten bananas" around this site.

I was thinking along the lines of "What if Willy Wonka created a theme park?" for my first project, but I seem to have forgotten something, or maybe I'm tired from work. Wasn't there a section for showing off works in progess?
chadesofblur
Glad you decided to post Rockwell, welcome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.