Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCT Haven
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
ObsceneJester
IPB Image

One of the older sites around, RCT Haven has really been going at it to make its way in this community, however, it still is un-noticed to many. This site has great potential, and for it's webmaster to have held on and worked on it for so long, even with the site not growing, I think it deserves a look.

I've recently joined the staff team with a temporary position trying to turn this site around and help it grow, so I am personally asking all of you to atleast give this site a lookover, and if it's not too much trouble for you, to register. Registration is quick and simple, and e-mail validation is currently not required.

So come on by and take a look around, RCT Haven has a fresh new design and loads of potential, and could just be the right site you've been looking for!

Lind Removed
riven3d
i think a link to the site would help us go take a look
ObsceneJester
Oops, lol, yeh, I guess that would help.

Linked removed
Freak
Could use some actual content.
riven3d
im sorry but i dont think this site should be getting any look at you go into the forums and its called, i wont say it, but put it this way you wouldnt want your KIDS viewing it, i took 1 look and left, doubt i will ever return.
rct2nut
Link has been removed until RCT Haven can fix the problem. I believe they have been hacked.
Leonardofury
There seems to be a lot of hack attacks on RCT websites recently.
ktysmi
I went over there right after OJ posted the first time and it was fine. It has to be a hack.
riven3d
when i looked there was a forum there not what is there now
Leonardofury
It seems we have some really mature people out there.
ekimmel
Hopefully they come back up soon so I can check them out.
ObsceneJester
It was a hacking, the people at RCT Haven would never display anything like that.

It really disturbs me that people are so immature as to do this to sites. People really need to grow up.
ride_exchanger
wow OJ, talk about the touch of death! lol, I am JK of course

I also hope this site gets back up, cause if you endorsed it, OJ, then it has to be good biggrin.gif
IceDevil9
Thanks guys. I'm the owner of said website, and I've owned it for a year and a half now.

As far as the content goes Freak, we're getting it up, we just a complete site re-design, and I just upgraded the boards to IPB 2.

http://www.rcthaven.com

Thanks again for the help OJ.

-Frank cool.gif
eastbayboy
Looking really good! Just to let you know, the RCT Web Ring images arnt' working. Great site!
IceDevil9
Thanks eastbay, you should talk to James about the re-vamp, but I help him along the way too, it is my baby mostly. I'm going to be working on a skin tonight.

-Frank cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.