Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Star Wars: Party at EBC!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
eastbayboy
IPB Image

"The Dark side of the force promises download that some may consider... unatural."

"Is there any way to recive this download?"

"Not from a Jedi."

Welcome to the official forum for the Star Wars: Episode III EBC Party!!! On May 18, 2005, EastBay Coasters will be hosting the very first Star Wars RCT Party, and also the realease of the brand new Star Wars Episode III Park!!!!!

The Star Wars party will take place on May 18, 2005 at 7:00 pm central, and will be at the EBC Chat room. Make sure to come in your Wookie Costume, because will we party all night, up until the opening of George Lucas's last Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith!!!

Here is the official forum for the EBC Star Wars Party!! EBC: Star Wars Party

The Party will be starring:

EastBayBoy
G-W-R
A2nxpimp
SythDude
And many many more!

If you would like to contribute to EBC for the Star Wars party, please either pm EBB or one of the moderators at EBC. Thank you all, hope to see you all there!!!!

-EastBayBoy

:EDIT: I am looking for a very well known moderator to help us with the EBC party and park for Star Wars. PLEASE, we are very new, and we would love some help, maybe from a retired Mod from RCT Mart, or just someone who would help us, if so, please pm or email me.

EBB
eastbayboy
:EDIT: Special Invation to Star Wars EBC Party

STAR WARS
Makes it way to EastBay Coasters

Hello! I am here to invite you a very special event at EastBay Coasters. For the whole month of May, EBC will be hosting the very first RCT Star Wars Party for the upcoming Episode III movie! Along with me and my moderators, we will be handing out some very speical prizes, along with a very special event on the very day that the movie will be coming out in theaters.

On May 17, at 7:00 pm central time, EBC will be having a Star Wars Party!!! It will be in the EBC Chat Room, where we will be having many prizes, gifts, and many give-a-ways to our guests!! I hope you can make it, it will be somthing that you won't want to miss!! If you would like to attend and become a honored guest, please either reply to this message or send me a pm or email.

Also, I am looking for two well known moderators to work with me on this upcoming project. If you think you have what it takes to wield the powers of the Jedi, then please contact me!

Make sure if you would like to attend, please either pm and reply to me. If you don't, you may show up, but many people might not know! I will also be handing out a guest list here in a while to make sure all of you know who will be attending!

I hope all of you make it, and may the force be with you!

EastBayBoy- Administrator and Owner of EastBay Coasters

www.eastbaycoasters.bravehost.com
eastbayboy
Also, here are some teaser trailer wallpapers!!!

Yoda Wallpaper

Qui-Gon Jin Episode III Wallpaper
eastbayboy
Our Star Wars party was a succes! We had a total of ten people show up (not including the wookies and ewoks), and we had a great time (although rct2nut did have to leave early, she ate a bad wookie brownie)! Congrats to Brad for winning our first Star Wars Trivia game, and also to Rick for winning our 2nd Star Wars game, Who's Line!

We ended the party with the "Big Annoucement." So what was the big suprise? We opended up the brand new EBC Forums!!!! Our other forum in now exstinct, and I hope you like the new one! Here is the link: http://s11.invisionfree.com/EastBay_Coasters/index.php?

Special thanks to the following people:
RCTycoon14
A1nxpimp
Darth Vader
RCTComplete
Death Star Catering
G-W-R

I hope you all enjoy the new forums!!!

EBB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.