Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hello
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
sharon
I found your site on rct2, yours is really a great site love the new angel of disney

again thank you for a great site
Hockeykid22
Welcome to the Mart Sharon! I'm glad you like it here! smile.gif
skyvanman
Welcome to the Mart Sharon. Hope you enjoy your stay and use the banana smileys liberally (but not too liberally banana-wink.gif
Be sure to check out all the downloads, we got tons more stuff than just the Disney stuff.
yellowrose
Sharon I am sure you will enjoy it here and the downloads are form some of the best designers in the Community.

It has been a lot of fun for me for the short time I've been here and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I have.

welcome1.gif
Ryan
Hello and welcome to the Mart! I hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions, just report to the service desk and ask away.
Wagi
WELCOME SHARON!!!

We're all really glad you stopped in, you come back often now!
rct2obsessed
Welcome Sharon! Enjoy your stay!
a2nxpimp
Hi ther Sharon!
OrlanDude
WELCOME, SHARON!
Be sure to check out all the great lotr.gif downloads.
Leonardofury
Welcome.
rct2nut
Welcome Sharon! Glad you are here. If you need anything just ask away!
sharon
thank you
sharon
thank you for making me feel welcomed on this site you really do have alot of great stuff
Spunknit
Hi, Sharon, & Welcome to the RCT*Mart! We hope you have fun browsing the aisles for your favorited downloads! Don't slip on the banana peels!

(Sorry so late!)
TheVelvetFoxx
Welcome Sharon. Glad you could drop in. Do enjoy your visit and if you need anything, just holler!
G-Spook
Hi Sharon have a nice stay here!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.