Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hew to this forum
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
tootsiebell98
banana-pompom.gif Hey there, Hi there, How do ya do! This is Cindy comin at you! banana-pompom.gif

My name is Cindy. I'm the aunt of 6 and great-aunt of 5. I have 2 dogs, Lucky - a black half cocker spaniel half lahsa apso - and Chicken McNugget (aka Nugget) a 8-1/2 month old "baby" of 62 pounds! He's half collie and half Golden retriever and is the color of ---drumm rolll - a chicken mcnugget! His other nick-name is Senior Psycho Mutt.

I live in LA - Lower Arkansas! heee heee banana-mickey.gif Never been to Disney - want to go!
Ryan
Hello and welcome to the Mart! I hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions, just report to the service desk and ask away.
eastbayboy
Welcome Cindy, glad to have to here!
rct2obsessed
Welcome to the second greatest place on earth!

(the first being Disneyland!)
ride_exchanger
Sounds like you've got a great family! biggrin.gif RCT*Mart is another kind of family of sorts, now you've got 2! banana-smile.gif
Hockeykid22
Ride Exchanger is very right about the family thing here! lol Anyways, waelcome to the Mart Cindy! I hope you enjoy it here! smile.gif
OrlanDude
Welcome Cindy! Please join us for some fun in the Games & Trivia section.
Leonardofury
Welcome to the mart
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart! We hope you have lots of fun browsing the aisles for your favorite downloads!
TheVelvetFoxx
Hi Cindy and welcome! I hope you enjoy your visits here. If you need anything, just holler! banana-minnie.gif
rct2nut
tootsiebell welcome to the mart! Glad you found us.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.