Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HeeyHaiHoi (Dutch talk:p)
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
G-Spook
Heey, a friend said look at RCT Mart, they got funny Emoticions. i looked and i laught for about a hour or something. And i joined because i'm a big RCT2 fan. and i also heard and now see the Disneyland Project and thats huge if you ask me. I love it. Now let me introduce myself:

My Real name is Zarin C. and live in a place called Haarlem. In the Netherlands so my english is not perfect. i'm 14 years old and i love Banana's banana-lol.gif so the emoticons. at the moment i'm busy with a country Fair project. Little but fun. Then i'm going to build a Studiopark, A big one banana-pompom.gif i will post them here if there ready. Well that was me! Have Fun with Boring Information banana-pbbbt.gif

EDIT: Zarin, I removed your last name. We don't want you to jeopardize your privacy or security by disclosing your full name.
Hockeykid22
Welcome to the Mart, G-Spook! I hope you enjoy it here!
G-Spook
piece of cake Hockeykid!
i'm here for a hour and i love it already!

ciao
rct2nut
Welcome G-Spook. Glad you are enjoying the Mart.
Neeltje
Welkom G-Spook. Er komen gestaag meer hollanders hier. banana-wink.gif So have fun banana3.gif
G-Spook
Whaha goed toch Neeltje banana-lol.gif Bedankt

ciao
ride_exchanger
wow, they have a "Harlem/Haarlem" in the Netherlands too! Hope its nicer than the one we've got! banana-lol.gif

Welcome G-Spook! biggrin.gif
Leonardofury
Welcome to the Mart.
OrlanDude
Nice to have you here, G-Spook.
RNRMontuX
Welcome to the Mart.
a2nxpimp
Howdy there!

Parli Italiano?

If you don't know what I said then that's ok but hey...
G-Spook
banana-wink.gif
Howdy there!

Parli Italiano?

If you don't know what I said then that's ok but hey...

no i'm half Netherlands and Half Bengals. (Bangladesh)

wow, they have a "Harlem/Haarlem" in the Netherlands too! Hope its nicer than the one we've got!

Welcome G-Spook!
@t ride_exchanger: Ahum ik woon in haarlem in Nederland. Niet in Harlem in Amerika. Wete we ut allemaal Zeker! banana-confused.gif

And thnx everybody for the warm welcome feeling!
ride_exchanger
QUOTE(G-Spook @ May 17 2005, 08:57 AM)
wow, they have a "Harlem/Haarlem" in the Netherlands too! Hope its nicer than the one we've got!

Welcome G-Spook!
@t ride_exchanger: Ahum ik woon in haarlem in Nederland. Niet in Harlem in Amerika. Wete we ut allemaal Zeker! banana-confused.gif

it was a joke, you didnt get it sad.gif
Spunknit
Its okay! We welcome you to the RCT*Mart! Don't get trampled by llamas bananalama.gif while you browse the aisles!

G-Spook
Okeej peeps you're right, i did'nt get the joke and i still don't get it, doesnt matter, happens to me al the time haha banana-pbbbt.gif
eastbayboy
Sorry, I only speak Klingon...jk!

Welcome G-Spook!
BeastFan04
Welcome to the Mart! Most everyone here is real neighborly! Well... Except Wagi. Don't get on his bad side!
G-Spook
I will remember that, thanx for the info Beastfan banana-grin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.