Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not really a Hi
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Travesty
Yeah, after a hiatis, I have found myself drawn back to RCT2, and plan on making parks again. Most of you know me, some don't, so this is me re-introducing myself to the RCT community. While work will progress very slowly (since I have a full time job and I play WoW religiously), I will try to stay in the loop again around here!

Great to be back!

banana-donald.gif

^
OMG! lol
banana-giddy.gif
ride_exchanger
Great to have you back, Travesty. I am a fan of your parks biggrin.gif
rct2obsessed
Welcome back, Travesty! Glad to see you!
TheVelvetFoxx
It's great to have you back Trav! You've been missed!!!
Spunknit
Our Buddy! Its like a visit from a distant relative! We hope to see you around the forums!
ekimmel
Welcome back, Travesty. Always been a fan of your work. Let me know if you're looking for a club to join.

banana-wink.gif
Leonardofury
Good to see you back, Travesty.
G-Spook
Well i don't know you because i'm new here, but i bet your a popular member!
Anyway: WeLcOmE (bAcK)

ciao
Hockeykid22
I don't think I really remember you Travesty since I have only been an active member just this year, But anyhow, Welcome Back!
OrlanDude
Welcome back into the fold, Travesty.
Matt
Glad to have you back Travesty! I really look forward to seeing the progress on your upcoming park(s)!
rct2nut
Travesty!!! Old Buddy!! good to have you back. Catch me on IM sometime.
gladiator_2
glad to have you back look forward to seeing some more parks from you
RCT Mike
Welcome back Trav...
Travesty
OK, time to catch up. First off...what's with the "word automaticall removed by system" stuff in everyone's sigs? Send me some PMs and get me back in the gossip circle!
RCTycoon14
Wow Travesty! Haven't seen you awhile! Last time I saw you, you were creating that park in Time Twister! Remember it? lol. Well, glad you made it back!

Later,
Trent
Ultratycoon
I just registered a little while ago but I remember coming to the site before and seeing some of your parks. Great to see another member re-entering the community. banana-wink.gif
RNRMontuX
Hey Trav Welcome back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.