Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey everyone it's me!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Ultratycoon
Ultratycoon here. I've been a member over at RCT2.com since last October. I joined because I heard of the competitions in the Disneyland Celebration, which if I'm not mistaken were being hosted at this site. I probably would have joined eventually anyway so what better excuse than to enter contests. banana-mickey.gif banana-minnie.gif banana-goofy.gif banana-donald.gif
rct2obsessed
welcome1.gif Glad to see you here!
Spunknit
Ultratycoon, Welcome to the RCT*Mart! Where the bananas banana3.gif & the llamas bananalama.gif roam free through the aisles! Just watch your step after they pass by!

Where is that darn cleaning crew anyways?!
OrlanDude
Sorry I'm late Spunky, but I've been chasing that llama all day Silver_Arrow.gif . . . Oh, a new member . . . Welcome Ultratycoon.

Be sure to join us for some fun over in the 'Games & Trivia' aisle, if you're so inclined. But only on my breaks, right now there are aisles to be cleaned.
Leonardofury
Welcome Ultratycoon
Hockeykid22
Welcome to the Mart, Ultratycoon!
chadesofblur
Welcome!!
rct2nut
Hi Ultratycoon! Glad you are here.
ride_exchanger
I've always liked your parks on RCT2.com, UltraTycoon, welcome to the Mart, and the other half of the Disney project! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.