Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Banana Buttons
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Site Suggestion Box
eastbayboy
Hey I was thinking about somthing, I think would be really cool.

First off I want to say that whoever made the buttons, fantastic job. I had a idea about those...

How about making a Banana theme out of those? (Ex: Where it says off and on, instead of that saying that off would = a sleeping banana, or on might = a jumping banana)

Just a thought. Brad or Kris, if you think this is a good idea, I can send you some more ideas.

Thanks!

EBB
G-Spook
I think that's a great idea EBB. esspecially because this is the stuff! B A N A N A S
whaha gwen stefani, anyway can someone make a pack from the banana emotions for MSN that would be great!

Spook
Ultratycoon
Hey, this sounds like a great idea. But what exactly do you mean by a theme?
eastbayboy
What I mean is do you see where is says fast reply? Instead of the paper with the arrow, we could put a Banan running. On add a reply, we could have a banana with a pad writing on it, and so on.
ObsceneJester
I think it's a great idea too, but I would recommend implementing it as a second optional skin.
eastbayboy
Thanks guys... I hope brad and kris like it..... well, do you guys like the idea?
RCTycoon14
What you can do is, make the image, but also write what it is.
eastbayboy
I'm still waiting to see what the mods think of it....
rct2nut
Right now we are a little busy with a few projects. But has soon as staff can we will discuss this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.