Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
missy
I am a newbie. I love rct2 and so does my 4 year old daughter. I downloaded some of the things, but I amnot sure where to put them. I am not new at moveing files and such since I design zoo tycoon stuff at zootek. I am just not sure whitch files go in witch folders.

Thanks missy
pvcoasterguy
Hey! Welcome to RCT*Mart

If the object you want to put in Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 is a scenery file or ride file (not tracks), put them here.

My Computer -> Local Disk (C:) -> Program Files -> Infogrames Interactive -> Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 -> ObjData

For tracks, put them in the tracks folder located in the Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 area. (Next to ObjData.) Same for scenarios, saved games, and landscapes! However, you do not put anything in the plain Data folder. Everything is easy to find. Scenarios go in scenarios, tracks in tracks, but in ObjData, new scenery pieces and rides that aren't tracks go there.

Welcome again!
rct2obsessed
welcome1.gif to The* Mart!

It's pretty easy to save stuff in the RCT folders once you get the hang. I sometimes goof up and put something in the wrong folder, but its easy to correct too.
missy
Thanks guys.

What about buildings? They have two files.
rct2obsessed
Do you mean the stands? They go in ObjData.
missy
Thanks for the help.
rct2obsessed
No problemo! Anything else just give us a holler! Make sure to check out the contests too <shameless plug!
rct2nut
Welcome Missy.
Spunknit
Welcome Missy & Daughter to the RCT*Mart! We hope you have fun browsing the aisles for your favorite downloads! Beware of the dancing banana banana3.gif & the stampeding llamas! bananalama.gif

ride_exchanger
Hi, Missy, welcome to the Mart! biggrin.gif
I know there are alot of downloads here and it can be a bit confusing at times, but everyone is willing to help and give of their time, so im sure you'll love it here.
Ultratycoon
Welcome missy.

I really have to emphasize the care you have to take about watching your step. The janitors are excellent at their job but still we find bananas all over the place, like this one --> banana-smile2.gif
banana.gif <-- and that one.
OrlanDude
Welcome, Missy & family! Ultratycoon is right about the bananas. Most of them are innocent enough, but some of them are quite the trouble-makers like banana-ninja.gif and evilB.gif and this guy banana-flasher.gif so be on the look-out! Now back to my aisle patrol!
chadesofblur
SPUNKY!! OrlanDude let the evil flasher ninja nanas in!!! Make him stop!!

Welcome Missy thanks for stoping by! banana-pompom.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.