Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We Return To Where We Came From
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
eastbayboy
IPB Image

EastBay Coasters is proud to annouce the Jamacian Tropical Blast! All this month, EBC will be going back to it's roots, and become what it should be. All this month we will be having many parties and many games! Not to mention we will be giving out 5 different park sets, and ten different coasters! Stay in touch!

EastBayBoy

IPB Image
eastbayboy
http://www.eastbaycoasters.bravehost.com/

EastBay Coasters is proud to annouce the Jamacian Tropical Blast! All this month, EBC will be going back to it's roots, and become what it should be. All this month we will be having many parties and many games! Not to mention we will be giving out 5 different park sets, and ten different coasters! Stay in touch!
eastbayboy
we are looking for a few more ppl to help out... let us know if you would like to.
eastbayboy
CLICK HERE

Hey everyone, I just set up the site where you can download all of the parks and coasters for this event!
eastbayboy
The party has started! I'm hoping that all of you check it out.... the first park is out: The Amazon Island!

Thanks to Trent (RCTycoon14) For making this possible
RCTycoon14
This is amazing!!!! The parks are really awesome, and I just can't wait to see what the coasters and more parks are gonna be like!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.