Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who wants to look at my park and tell me stuff
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
pcdoctor
Whoever wants to, please take a look at this and see how it can be improved.
rct2obsessed
I dont see any park or link....
justacoasterfan
Well, the first problem I see, is that I don't see anything, so there is obviously an over-use of invisible objects, rides, and scenery. The other problem I see is that there is just waaaaay too much white, I mean, when you make everything white, it makes it hard to see anything there. Lastly, I see there is a lot of empty space that could be better used.

I think if these three areas are corrected, you will be well on your way to a really nice park.

rolling on the floor.gif

JCF
pcdoctor
You will have to e-mail me at email address deleted if you want to see my park. Then I will send it to you.
Rohn Starr
pcdoctor, I'm afraid to tell you that no one will want to see your park on their computer. They want to see your park before they put it on their computer.

If you want people to comment on your park, you will have to post screen shots first. That's the only way it will happen.

I'm closing this topic. If you decide to post some screens of your park, just let a staff member know that you want this topic reopened.
Leonardofury
Also unless you want spam, don't post your email address on public forums.

This would be better placed in the relevent Stock Room area rather than here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.