Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey guys whats up?
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
PSPSeananator
Hows it going everyone? I guess I am new here so , I just wanted to do a shout out to the community, my SN already shows my name and I am 18 years old. I love coasters, work at a theme park (Mainly Six Flags Great Adventure) .I've been on 400 individual coasters and have been round the country. I love RCT2 and all those games and I love making realistic rides. I look foward to helping people out with thier parks and hope to make friends here. Well Catch'ya on the flip side of the game.

Always as par to my posting if I see a dancing banana I must say this.

"Its Peanut butter jelly time!" banana.gif banana3.gif banana-chuck.gif LOL! Dance people C'mon!
joshiejack
howdy sean welcome to the mart where the bananas um, never mind. I'll leave that to spunky, the head llama herder and pooper scooperer here, enjoy but watch out for the dung, have a fab time biggrin.gif

P.s. sorry for not putting bananas in my post wink.gif
rct2nut
Welcome PSPSeananator. If you need anything just ask. I hope you will share some of your work with us. smile.gif
chadesofblur
Welcome!
eastbayboy
Welcome!
OrlanDude
Welcome, Senator! What an honor it is to have you . . . wait a second . . . that doesn't say senator, it says 'seananator'! Whoops, my mistake.

Anyway it's nice to have you here!
rct2obsessed
Welcome!

Are you anything like the Governator??? banana-dazed.gif

Anyway, why dont you check out our contests! Sounds like you might just be the ticket....
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart! We let our bananas banana.gif & llamas bananalama.gif run freely here, so be sure to watch your step.

QUOTE(joshiejack @ Jun 2 2005, 08:16 PM)
howdy sean welcome to the mart where the bananas um, never mind. I'll leave that to spunky, the head llama herder and pooper scooperer here,

I scoop no poop. I have a staff for that! banana-pbbbt.gif Back to work, folks!
Hockeykid22
Hello and welcome to the Mart! Hope you like it here!
Matt
Hey Sean, fantastic to have you here! 400 coasters, eh? Thats amazing! I doubt I've been on more than 20 different ones!
ride_exchanger
Hi and Welcome2.gif

banana3.gif banana-cowboy.gif banana-punk.gif
yellowrose
Welcome to the Fun House Sean

Just a few things.

1) Have fun....we all do banana-pompom.gif

2) Always carry a plastic bag...you never know when you might have to wipe your boots banana-frown.gif

3) Beware we have a real funny Bear that runs around here giving everyone a case of the giggles. banana-lol.gif Sorry Wagi just had to tell
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.