Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Classic movies
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
ktysmi
OK, here I am struggling with my first ever scenario, and I am already thinking about my next one.

Long in the future.

But I want to do a classic movies theme park.

I know that one area would be Afican Queen and another Casablanca. Guess you can tell I like Bogart. Yes there has to be an Oz also.

Any suggestions about others. I have a few things in mind, but might be missing something wonderful.
Wagi
What a cool idea Ktysmi!

Hmmm, Gone With The Wind, Citizen Kane, Ben Hur, Treasure of the Serra Madre, Cleopatra, the many westerns with The Duke, State Fair, Singing In The Rain...
ktysmi
thanks, my mind was on empty. Ben Hur woudl be great with all the roman things that are starting to be out there.

State Fair is a favorite of mine--I hate to admit how many times I have watched it.

These are great ideas. While I would use tt and ww for this one for the flexibioity, I know that cuts many people out. I want those plane rides and old cars for CasaBlanca.
rct2obsessed
Is 'Robinson Family Crusoe' considered a classic? I might be considering trying that one when I have time and get my folders cleaned out!
joshiejack
i would love to see the sound of music biggrin.gif
citytrader
How about park laid out like Disneyland with different lands?

You could do Westerns (Stage Coach, High Noon), Sci Fi (It! and Attack of the 50 Foot Woman) Musicals, (Meet me in St. Louis, State Fair), Drama, (Citizen Kane, GWTW), and Adventures, (African Queen, Oz, and Dawn Patrol).

Theme each area accordingly, and create rides and attractions to specific titles or actors.

I agree, TT and WW would be handy, and since they are now available as the triple thrill pack for under $20, people really shouldn't object!
Nemmy
Drama for Frankenstein!
Brent71
You could do a snow part of the park and do It's a Wonderful Life!!!
A true Classic! And one of my favorate movies!!

Sounds like it will be a very interesting park, Looking forward to seeing it!

Brent banana-donald.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.