Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Twisted RCT
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
Tempelman
Hello,

My new website based on the RollerCoaster Tycoon games has opened its doors today, so be sure to visit Twisted RCT.

We have a lot of nice features around, which I'm sure you will like. The site will be updated a lot too so you can keep yourself updated with the latest RCT news, information on Soaked!, the all new expansion pack for RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, can also be found on this site!

So come and amaze yourself! wink.gif here at Twisted RCT.com!

Temp
mintliqueur
Well, this was a pleasant surprise! You did all those great coaster recreations for RCT Compo, right? It will be interesting to check out your site! It looks really good from what I've seen so far.

banana-smile.gif /mint
ObsceneJester
THANK YOU TEMPLEMAN! As soon as I arrived it had that unmistakable SimTycoonGamer feel. I was even more enthused to find that Carrie is still around!

Your site will go far I am sure, and thank you, thank you, thank you, for not being one of those who throw invision free forums together and calling it a fansite like I've been seeing so much of here lately!!!

Best of wishes with this,
OJ
Tempelman
Thanks for the comments!

This will give me just that extra boost to go on with the site and further improve it smile.gif

You did all those great coaster recreations for RCT Compo, right?

Actually, they were made for my old site, Sims 'n Tycoon, which was a website (as you already guess) dedicated to RCT and The Sims. Just like SimTycoon Gamer. Only this site was online a month earlier. They aren't all online yet, though, will be soon enough smile.gif

Your site will go far I am sure, and thank you, thank you, thank you, for not being one of those who throw invision free forums together and calling it a fansite like I've been seeing so much of here lately!!!

Yes, I've seen a lot of things like you mention as well.. It isn't worth it to do such a thing. You will never ever get to attract guests to such things... You need something special. (We haven't got nothing special... yet... I'm not telling!) wink.gif
mintliqueur
You must have been working on that site for ages, with all the features it's got! Great work! I wish you good luck with the site, it deserves to be a success.

bananarock.gif /mint
Tempelman
QUOTE(mintliqueur @ Jun 3 2005, 03:22 PM)
You must have been working on that site for ages, with all the features it's got! Great work! I wish you good luck with the site, it deserves to be a success.

bananarock.gif /mint

Yes, Carrie and I worked for about 2-3 weeks to get the site online.. And now it still ain't finished... We still need to add downloads and other content to the site smile.gif
mintliqueur
I'll stop by every now and then to see how you're doing and download some stuff..

banana-wink.gif /mint
Tempelman
All right, thanks! smile.gif See you then smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.