Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
devilman
banana-mickey-dance.gif

Ive Been Here For A Few Days Now But I Thought Id Introduce Myself. Im Devilman and Im Also Joined With RCT2.com

Ive been making tracks lately and now im begining to make signs in object editor. Im learning how to use it but i keep getting Error message now and then. Anyways I have a Superman: Ultimate Flight Sign, Shockwave Sign, And Raging Bull Sign Incase Anyone Wants Them For Download.

-Devilman
RCTycoon14
I'm sure that it's gonna be better than you capitalizing almost every word. lol, welcome. errr, is this the place to post this. Me being the person to say....

hehehe
Brent71
Welcome to RCT*Mart banana-mickey-dance.gif

Lots of great stuff here to do and download!!
Just watch out for those pesky Llama's bananalama.gif

Brent banana-donald.gif
ride_exchanger
Welcome to the site devilman, hope you enjoy your stay! biggrin.gif
Matt
Welcome to the Mart Devil Man! If you have any trouble finding your way around, don't hesitate to contact one of our staff members.
devilman
Thanks Everyone! Sorry Ive been capitalizing my words for a while and got used to it! LOL! Im going to have to try to stop. Anyways if anyone could help me to learn how to make rides please PM me.

-Devilman banana-grin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.