Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Allo Allo
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
squawk
Hey,

the forums here are rather confusing, anyone care to explain them to me.

by the way if your wondering about my user name, its taken after the inspirational views of hawk at rctdepot. he's a bit of a (word automatically removed) so would much rather post here. agreed?

i like the smilies there more fun than those at nedesigns

banana3.gif
pnkfloyd12
Hey squawk, welcome to the Mart!

I'm not sure what you find confusing about the forums here, but if you can be a little more specific, we can help you out. I think any new forum is a little confusing until you look around to see how things are organized.
ride_exchanger
Just read the captions under the forums that describe whats contained within each of them. That should reduce your confusion to a minimum.

Hello and welcome to the Mart, and if you have any more problems finding your way around, just ask, everyone is very friendly and will help you around! biggrin.gif
squawk
im just a little confused on where to post things, for example can you post parks in both fishermans wharf and fossil dig?

im sure im going to enjoy posting here and learning more about rct scenery, i struggle greatly on putting scenery to a ride! banana-crazy.gif

thanks for the advice
Nforce
QUOTE(squawk @ Jun 7 2005, 10:55 AM)
im just a little confused on where to post things, for example can you post parks in both fishermans wharf and fossil dig?

im sure im going to enjoy posting here and learning more about rct scenery, i struggle greatly on putting scenery to a ride!  banana-crazy.gif

thanks for the advice

Actually no. Those forums belong to staff members here at RCT*Mart. You are more than welcome to add your comments to any topics in those forums. But please don't post your parks there unless the forum's 'owner' has allowed you to do so.

You should post your parks in The Stock Room. There are several subforums that you are more than welcome to add screens and downloads of your parks. And please make sure that you post your park in the appropriate subforum.
joshiejack
Welcome Squawk I'm JJ, i fear we may have encountered before, but welcome to the Mart! enjoy your shopping biggrin.gif
RNRMontuX
Welcome to the Mart.
Matt
Hey Sqwak,

Welcome to the Mart! If you are having trouble figuring out where and what everything is, take a look at the descriptions of each forum below the forum name on the Index.

I hope your stay here is a long one!
squawk
QUOTE(joshiejack @ Jun 7 2005, 11:43 PM)
Welcome Squawk I'm JJ, i fear we may have encountered before

defender of the faith?
joshiejack
^ LOL, yes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.