Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nemmy's In The House
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Nemmy
Yo. People call me Nemmy (short for nemesis), but my real name is Jeff. I'm 24 years old. I love roller coasters. I'm a semipro poker player, and when I'm not playing in local tournaments, I'm a web designer. I guess I make a decent living. biggrin.gif What's the obsession with bananas here?
rct2nut
Welcome Nemmy!!

I edited your post to delete your last name. We don't allow personal information on the forums. This is for your protection. smile.gif

I hope you enjoy your time here. The bananas, well, ummmm...they just kinda happened. smile.gif
Nemmy
Aaaah, every forum has a first. This is the first one that doesn't allow last names. Weird, eh? I don't mind posting my last name because you can't get any lookups on me. I'm a security freak; you'll NEVER see me post a picture of myself.
Matt
Welcome Nemmy! Fantastic to have you here at the Mart!

When I first joined the Mart, I thought the no-last name rule was a bit wierd too, but later, I understood it was for everyones own good.
RNRMontuX
Welcome.
Nemmy
No one-word posts! wink.gif

Please tell me single-liners are allowed here.
Rohn Starr
Yes, you are allowed single line posts. As long as they fit the topic you're posting in.

BTW, Welcome to RCT*Mart....
Nemmy
Oh, awesome!

One weird thing is that I use a 1600x1200 resolution, and I'm a moderator for a forum that won't allow one-liners at all...so when I take a screenshot that happens to include a post that appears to be one line, I get yelled at.
yellowrose
Welcome to the Fun House Nemmy

Just a few things.

1) Have fun....we all do banana-pompom.gif

2) Always carry a plastic bag...you never know when you might have to wipe your boots banana-frown.gif

3) Beware we have a real funny Bear that runs around here giving everyone a case of the giggles. banana-lol.gif Sorry Wagi
Nemmy
1. I laugh once per day, so that's tough, normally.
2. I don't wear boots.
3. He can't do that to me.

</sarcasm>
yellowrose
You don't wear boots....

Oh my you poor boy.....llama ppop and squished bananas and whatever that silly bear leaves lying around....better be extra careful where you step then....rofl

I see you peekin Wagi Bear....rofl

OrlanDude
It's always nice to welcome another Floridian, Nemmy. You'll understand about the boots once you see all the llamas roaming around in here. bananalama.gif Lovely creatures but they do leave quite a mess!
Nemmy
I thought the insane asylum was on Tower of Terror. wink.gif But yes, Florida is awesome! The only thing I probably disagree with you about is that Dueling Dragons (word automatically removed).

I can't say (word automatically removed)? What if I want to talk about what a vacuum cleaner does?

Wait, I guess I can say (word automatically removed). Yeah, I can get around the filters, but I don't do it. You just have to trust me.
chadesofblur
Welcome Nemmy! banana-pompom.gif
Wait, I guess I can say (word automatically removed). Yeah, I can get around the filters, but I don't do it.

Already trying to get around the word filters?! banana-dazed.gif You just got here!
You just have to trust me.

We trust everyone unless they give us a reason not too. smile.gif
pnkfloyd12
QUOTE(Nemmy @ Jun 8 2005, 09:30 PM)
I can't say (word automatically removed)? What if I want to talk about what a vacuum cleaner does?

Nemmy, I hate to break it to ya, but a vacuum cleaner doesn't do what you think it does. A vacuum cleaner lowers the air pressure inside so that the air at the end of the nozzle actually gets "pushed" inside the vacuum (along with all the dirt and dust nearby). It's the same thing that happens when you drink through a straw.
[/physics lesson] banana-wink.gif

Oh, BTW, welcome to the Mart!! banana-smile2.gif
rct2obsessed
QUOTE(pnkfloyd12 @ Jun 9 2005, 07:50 AM)
QUOTE(Nemmy @ Jun 8 2005, 09:30 PM)

Nemmy, I hate to break it to ya, but a vacuum cleaner doesn't do what you think it does. A vacuum cleaner lowers the air pressure inside so that the air at the end of the nozzle actually gets "pushed" inside the vacuum (along with all the dirt and dust nearby). It's the same thing that happens when you drink through a straw.
[/physics lesson] banana-wink.gif

rolling on the floor.gif

Welcome to the Mart! Watch out for the Llamas tho... Spunky has them trained to attack and destroy!
Nemmy
Someone deleted my post! But that was my final proof that I can get past the filter, and rct2obsessed is an eyewitness. Not a youwitness, an eyewitness.
rct2obsessed
Yes, I deleted it. Please do not post that kind of post here. We do not want it and it is against our TOS rules. Please read them. You agreed to them when you signed up I believe.
Nemmy
Okey dokey. I did read them. But still, I was posting an innocent quote from Harry Potter! Oh well.
Matt
QUOTE(Nemmy @ Jun 9 2005, 10:45 AM)
Okey dokey. I did read them. But still, I was posting an innocent quote from Harry Potter! Oh well.

Yeah, we know you were posting a quote from Harry Potter, which doesn't really matter to us. You DID bypass the word filter, then posted a filtered word. That is strictly against our Terms of Service and will not be tolerated here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.