Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Have you Ever Game
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > Games and Trivia
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Matt
In The Have you Ever Game, you start by answering the question above you, and then posting another question for the next person. Try not to use one question over and over again.

Have you ever super glued your fingers together and couldn't get them undone for more than 1 hour?
Nemmy
Nope.

Have you ever started a topic that soon grew huge?
Lord Excelsior
Many Times. banana-cool.gif

Have you ever been to a country that spoke a languge that you did not understand?
soaker
Si, or is it Oui?? banana-confused.gif Anyways, yes, Mexico.

Have you ever been on a rollercoaster when it broke down?
Nemmy
Guess. (Yes.)

Have you ever broken a digital camera on purpose?
ride_exchanger
no

"Have you ever been at someplace, recognizing everybody's face, until you realized that there was no one there you knew?" 5 bucks to who can tell me who wrote that laugh.gif
Leonardofury
Yes........ but no I can't tell you who made it

Organised a trip and had no one come?
Matt
No, it's usually not me who organizes the trips tongue.gif

Have you ever eaten a large pizza by yourself?
Lord Excelsior
I could banana-cool.gif but never did.

Have you ever broken out into dance in public?
Spunknit
Sure, why not?! banana3.gif

Have you ever eaten till you hurled?
a2nxpimp
You betcha

Have you ever kissed a goat?

(It just so reminds me that I did when I was 5, lol)
OrlanDude
Uh, not that I can recall. But with some of those blind dates it was hard to tell.

Driven three hours to visit your family only to realize that you are a week early and no one's home. (I have)
BrianHutchins
No...... Just you OrlanDude.

Have you ever gone through your whole morning routine, driven to work, only to find it is your day off?
Neeltje
No

Have you ever set your clock the wrong way when it's daylightsavings time? (I did, and got mad because my partner came not home from work while he knew we were supposed to visit my mother, lol)
mintliqueur
No, I haven't done that.

"Have you ever been to Electric Ladyland?" (from Jimi Hendrix tune with same name)

banana-lol.gif /mint
ride_exchanger
ive been to electricladyland manytimes. watch out, dont trip on the cords!! banana-lol.gif

have you ever wondered why they call them "fingers" if they dont "fing"?
mintliqueur
Actually, no.

Have you ever got stuck on a big rock in a river while paddling a canoe? I did today. Didn't see the rock. It was right below the surface, and very dark, so I ran right on it. I had to get out of the canoe and drag it of the rock. Man, the water was cold!

banana-giddy.gif /mint
Spunknit
Yes, unfortunately my hubby was in the canoe & almost dumped us over. We were very close to divorce court! New canoeing rule: Never canoe with spouse!

Have you ever done something embarrassing, but thought no one was looking, but you were wrong?! (You may elaborate if you want! banana-giddy.gif )
mintliqueur
Loads of times. It will take a while to count them all up. banana-lol.gif

Have you ever had half a bread lying on your desk? I have right now.. Delicious bread too!

banana-giddy.gif /mint
ride_exchanger
"half a bread"? You mean half a LOAF of bread? in that case no, I prefer Italian rolls to any sort of bread.

Have you ever eaten an entire birthday cake and blamed it on the dog?
Loser_nerd
no, but the dog ate a whole birthday cake

Have you ever triped over a little kid and fallen flat on your face? (i did it today at work, it was so funny)
mintliqueur
No, I try to watch out for little kids, since I tend to get in trouble after tripping over them...

Have you ever seen this game on a forum before?

banana-pbbbt.gif /mint
BrianHutchins
No, I haven't.

Have you ever eaten something without wanting to know what it is first?
joshiejack
nope sorry I am a fussy eater

Have you ever eaten a spider?
mintliqueur
I'm not sure. Statistics tell that people eat about eight spiders during their lifetime (!). We "eat" them while asleep; they creep into our mouths, and we subconciously swallow them when they get too far in. Useless knowledge at it's peak!

Have you ever felt as good as I do right now?

banana-smile.gif /mint
joshiejack
um no.

Have you ever been in an aeroplane/airplane

and mint

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/spiders.htm
Matt
Many, many times.

Have you ever been to Six Flags: Fiesta Texas?
Spunknit
No.

Have you ever done something as a joke but ended up making victim so angry it ruined your friendship?
mintliqueur
I've been very close to doing so very many times.

Have you ever had your mouth litterally tied up with metal wires and rubberbands, giving you an unimaginable teethache, and preventing you from being able to open your mouth other than a little, just enough to sip in some tea?

banana-frown.gif /mint
Spunknit
No, but what a great diet plan! banana-wink.gif

Have you ever had the feeling you've been someplace before, but know that you've never been there?
chadesofblur
Yes.

Have you ever tip toed around half the house to keep from waking someone up only to find out they've been awake for hours laughing at your tip toeing?
mintliqueur
I'm not sure. When they've been awake, they haven't been laughing, but screaming at me to go to bed. When others tiptoe in the morning so I won't wake up, then I laugh at them.

Have you ever got a feeling that you live some place else after watching a good movie or read a good book?

banana-giddy.gif /mint
Leonardofury
Nope, though I've wished it a couple of times.

Have you ever mistaken sugar for salt?
Spunknit
Yes, & vice-versa, too. Ugh. banana-crazy.gif

Have you ever deliberately eaten an insect?
mintliqueur
No, but I don't think it would taste that horrible.

Have you ever had your wallet stolen by pickpockets?

banana-giddy.gif /mint
Matt
No, and I hope I never do.

Have you ever gone to work/school, not knowing it was the weekend?
mintliqueur
No, but I'm sure it will happen to me some day...

Have you ever moved from one country to another?

banana-confused.gif /mint
momo1tx
No, I haven't.

Have you ever gotten so hopelessly lost that even asking for directions wouldn't help?
mintliqueur
Nope.

Have you ever been to another country at all? If not, it's time you go somewhere...

banana-pbbbt.gif /mint
Neeltje
Yes, but my country is very small so if you drive more than a few hours you cross a border somewhere.

Have you ever been to another continent?
mintliqueur
Not yet. But I will go to America and/or Africa some day not too far away.

Have you ever eaten pie?

banana-pbbbt.gif /mint
BrianHutchins
Yes, I like pie.

Have you ever fallen asleep on the tube or bus or train only to be awakened at the end of the line by the driver?
Spunknit
No, but I've missed my stop a few times!

Have you ever gone more than a week without a shower or bath?
skatepunk42
Yes, while following the Grateful Dead. ( I know it's gross go ahead and say it)

Have you ever held a conversation with yourself?
mintliqueur
I do it all the time inside my head. It might sound crazy but that's how it is...

Have you ever been on a coaster with more than five inversions? I haven't yet...

banana-giddy.gif /mint
Phix
Probably a good 30 or so, I've never counted.

Have you been on a coaster more than 20 times in a row? (my personal record is 52 on Blue Streak at Cedar Point when I was 15)
mintliqueur
Lol, no I haven't done that.

52 times? That must have made you sick...

Have you ever been to an amusementpark in another country?

banana-giddy.gif /mint
ride_exchanger
^ Not Yet wink.gif

Have you ever been to an amusement park in California?
Phix
Yeah, about 12 of them. And no, mint, it didn't make me sick.

Have you ever bought an admission ticket to a park for just one ride?
Lord Excelsior
^ Yup, when I was in California I wanted to go on the Xcelerator at Knotts Berry Farm. Mind you this was a few years before TTD and Kingda-Ka.

Have you ever gotten lost inside an amusment park?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.