Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I've done anything big in the community. Queen of American Watering Places was a complete bomb, Wild Water Adventures is a tangle of confusion, and my RCT website is just not going to happen. Yeah, it's been that kind of 2005.

Seen as how I haven't released anything since April 2004 (unless you count my lost RCT Olympics entry that I still have not seen anywhere), I decided about a month ago that I would start working on a new park, another 256x256 to complement my other "megas", Fisgard Amusement Park Resort and Michigan's Adventure 2003.

It just so happens that I was busy/lazy all of May, and didn't do anything but plan the different rides and areas, including designing and finding concept art to make sure I knew exactly what I was building. In the meantime, the Disney project was announced here and I thought "hell, I'll see what the releases bring."

I'm now proud to announce that in a few weeks, I'm going to start building Disneyland New England, a 256x256 park (no hotels, waterparks, etc. like on my other failed projects) with six areas. The areas are:
MAIN STREET USA - Your typical colorful shop-filled Main Street like at most Disney parks.
MIDWAY AMERICA - A seaside amusement park filled with classic midway rides and a reconstruction of one of the most revered coasters ever, the Cyclone Racer.
SEASIDE - A tropical/jungle setting featuring rides such as Pirates of the Carribean and Coconut River Rapids.
FRONTIERLAND - An old-west themed area featuring Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and the Indiana Jones Adventure.
FANTASYLAND - A tribute to the Disney name, with rides based on movies and a whimsical atmosphere.
DISCOVERYLAND - Tomorrow is today in Discoveryland, with rides such as Space Mountain, Soarin' Over Manhattan, and Test Track : Fast Lane.

Overall, the project is going to be a blast, I just hope I can keep the inspiration long enough to finish it.

Construction will start on July 5, as tomorrow I leave for Europe for some extreme coaster riding until June 26th, then we're flying out to Texas for some riding down there as well as Schlitterbahn, and we'll hit a few parks on the way home.

If you have ANY suggestions, please post them here. Mods, don't close this topic because of lack of updates now that I've given a reason for lack of updates. banana-pbbbt.gif

Alright, that's all I've got. Stay in school, don't do drugs, and listen to whatever Mr. T says.

-Jon