Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi All
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Mr. Madness
rctmart_sign.gif , I am a newcomer, and you may know me from other sites.

I have been glacing around here at some topics for competitions, and finally decided,

"Well, why not start posting. What could go wrong?"

So here I am.
I am a novice park builder at Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, and I think I'm pretty darn good, well I don't want to brag, but I am think that I am pretty good Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 banana-smile.gif .

This site seems like a very nice (and not to mention non-n00bish wink.gif) to me. I hope to have a good time!

banana-mickey.gif
Brent71
Welcome to RCT*Mart!!

Look around and be sure to check out the Disney area,
There's lots of great stuff here to enjoy!

Brent banana-donald.gif
RNRMontuX
Welcome to the Mart. Hope ya enjoy your stay.
rct2nut
Hello Mr. Madness and Welcome to the Mart. Enjoy your stay and please take a minute to read our TOS. Have Fun!!
joshiejack
Hell Mr. Madness i can't say i know you, what other places are you from? Well I'm JJ and this is 'RCT*Mart i think this place rocks and you should see that soon.

Welcome!
Leonardofury
Welcome to the Mart, Mr Madness
Mr. Madness
Hell Mr. Madness i can't say i know you, what other places are you from? Well I'm JJ and this is 'RCT*Mart i think this place rocks and you should see that soon.

Welcome!

Well, I know you from RCT2.com (I'm 'Apollo' at that site) and I think I've seen you around rctcompetition.com, but I don't go there often anymore.

Thanks for the welcoming! banana-pompom.gif
joshiejack
Looks like you quoted the wrong post LOL, am banned from compo now anyway cos i wanted to be, noone goes to compo anymore so no worries biggrin.gif
Mr. Madness
Fixed it biggrin.gif.

You were banned because you wanted to be? hahaha.gif
Hockeykid22
Hello Mr. Madness and welcome to the Mart! I play ice hockey!
Mr. Madness
Sweet! Who'd think that two Ice Hockey players would meet on a site like this!

(By the way, nice member title wink.gif)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.