Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 'Ello I'm new
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Chickenselects3
What is there to do around here? I'm new I can't wait to get into the mix of things. This site was very apealing to me when I first saw it. Can some one give me a rundown of the features? banana-lol.gif
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart! There is lots to see & do at the Mart. Browse the Home Fashions & Entertainment sections for your favorite downloads. Wander through the special Disney aisle for new scenery, rides & more. Check out the Arcade for some fun & games. Having problems or questions? Be sure to head to the Hardware Department. Don't forget to shop in the The Stock Room to find goods for our favorite game, Rct! Ready for a little competition? Head on over to the Games Department for RCT*Mart contests.

Hope you have fun!
Brent71
Welcome to RCT*Mart!

Be sure to check out the Disney section!
You won't be disappointed banana.gif

Brent banana-donald.gif
Hockeykid22
Welcome to the mart! Hope you enjoy it here!
Double Loop
hi, welcome to the site!
OrlanDude
WELCOME, Chickenselects3, enjoy your stay here!
Eilonwy
I'm a newbie too, but I have taken a good look at the site and found TONS of surprises.

First things first: Don't be daunted by the Weekly Flyer! It may look a bit too much to take in at first, but it's your key to a wealth of different places and downloads to make your banana dance!

There's a Lord of the Rings project, a Harry Potter project, and of course the beloved Disneyland Celebration that is the happiest project in the works right now!

All these people here are just as much RCT and theme park freaks as we are! (Some of them even more!)

The best thing to do is dig in & start downloading. Then come back to tell the peeps who made it how much you enjoy their work.

banana-mickey-dance.gif Double 'nana Dance banana-mickey-dance.gif
hazilhoundneo
Welcome! RCTMart has all kinds of projects going on, and Amazing Earl is creating just stunning Disneyland ride recreations. I Love the Mattahorn banana-pompom.gif !
SythDude
Everything above would be useless for me to repeat, so I'll wish you a happy hello and great shopping.
ampudence
hmmm.....well hello chicken select welcome to the rct mart
good luck bananalama.gif
DoomOfDays
Welcome dude! I hope you have fun here! I know you will!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.