Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BREAKING NEWS!
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
erhswimming
SOMEWHERE, USA -- In a time that RCT3 news is scarce one site had the news that many RCT3 hopefuls wanted to hear. The demo is to be released in September! Straight from IGN here many are excited for this new demo.
Wagi
It will be nice to be able to try out the new game. I know many people can't wait to get their hands on it, while others want to see first if it can live up to the current game...be interesting to finally see!
Matt
I will be looking forward to try it out, however, I think I will be staying with RCT 2.
TheVelvetFoxx
I want to try it as well but I'll stay with RCT2 if there is no way to make custom objects for RCT3. I just hope they don't ruin the game by making it 3D. This article still doesn't say whether or not we will be able to make our own scenery. That is my favorite part!!!
citytrader
I think they may hold off on the custom scenery stuff for an expansion or even RCT4. Look at the track record of RCT1 and 2. It took a long time, relatively speaking, for the masses to get what they want out of the game, and even then, only because the public discovered for themselves how to import scenery and create custom objects. Neither Sawyer nor Frontier did anything to promote this new feature.

They did already announce that there would only be four or five scenery themes on this game, so I'm sure they are planning on several additional expansions, and will crank out the "extras" just a little at a time.

I have to admit, I didn't think I would like RCT3, but after seeing the screens and the video, I am probably going to pick this up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.