Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCT Peeps
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
RCTmike
banana-pompom.gif RCT Peeps banana-chuck.gif

Ugh i finally got the site redone and opened the forums back up. Hope everyone enjoys it. Feedback on the site is welcome!
Matt
Nice layout!

I still find myself confusing our Mike Moderator here at the Mart, and yourself tongue.gif.
RCTmike
yep, thus why i have alot of passwords to stuff here at RCT Mart! lol i just delete em though and give em to the other mike. Its even more confusing at his site
SuzannePark
looking good, like the content and colour scheme
Mokie
Great choice of colors, friendly-looking home page, shows lots of time and effort on your part, Mike. Glad you're using Invision, best system for forums yet. Too bad about the popups, though, that's discouraging to a lot of peeps.
RCTmike
Yea i have plans to get a domain myself so i dont have those pop ups. I rarely see em though
~mike~
Yes rct peeps looks great..Thanks rctmike for doing my site also...
RCTmike
RCT Peeps

I decided to go ahead and change the site colors back to our Green and purple we had before. I also changed some things around on the site, got rid of some things, and added new things as well.
We are always lookin for people who want to help around the site, and downloads are always welcome for submission. We are also supporting TwistedRCT for supporting us with our events. Check them out as well. Questions and Comments are welcome banana-smile2.gif
RCTmike
www.rctpeeps.com

We now have a domain and a new host. More content has also been added to the site!
RCTmike
A couple of updates for ya...
We are currently looking for a Co-Webmaster and A moderator. Only one of each position is available. Check the main site for more details on this news.
There hasn't been much activity around the site since we moved. I've started a fall festival, which will last until the last day of fall. I am focusing on releasing scenery and paths for fall, and some have been released already. I have been updating the downloads page every day, usually with paths and scenery as well. If you would like, just send in your fall designs or just hang around and chill for a bit. The arcade has been added back as well, because people wanted it back. Stay tuned for more news and downloads updates! Click one of my sigs to go to the site, thanks...
Mike
RCTmike
Forums are Re-opened and the site will be back very soon!
RCT Peeps Forums
RCTmike
*Update*

We have been inactive for about 3 months now, which was because i started a new design. The site is finally up with new forums. Please give feedback on the site, much appreciated!
Belloman
My view on it: Half the stuff you can't even see (white font), plus there is a lack of "design" and "style." Also, just on a follow-your-host's-terms-of-service standpoint, I suggest you add the other two things required by GamingSource (the topbar and the advertisement). banana-wink.gif Obviously you are still hosted by them, or else you wouldn't have the "Hosted by Gaming Source" button at the bottom of the page, and "Hosted by: GamingSource" at the top of your page source.

Maybe the colors and stuff aren't right because you aren't linking to your CSS file right?

Just my suggestions for your site banana-smile.gif
RCTmike
No its all linked correctly. As far as the two requirements, I have emails from them saying that we need to have them, but if we do not, they will only not add our site to the network bar. They lost their advertising deals with their previous contractor, so i am waiting til that plays out to do so. They will contact me about any problems they have that i need to adress. RCT Competition is doing the same thing. They will be adding ads to their network which i will add to the site.

I disagree with you on the lack of style and design, which are basically the same thing. Almost all RCT sites have the left and right navigation menus and a middle news area. That to me is to boring, i wanted something short and simple, which this design does for me. I do admit i rushed it a bit. I am currently trying to find a more clear color base to use. I like to use all sorts of colors, not a two-tone kind of person i guess.

Font colors will be fixed and some colors will be darkened/lightened to hopefully fit with everyones monitor settings.
Belloman
Well what I mean by lack of style and design is that there isn't really any - the only real color there is the header. You said you like lots of color, but I don't really see that in your site.

Just my opinion banana-wink.gif
RCTmike
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

June

This month is your chance to win $50 or a video game of your choice! Head over to RCT Peeps for more information...

BreakAway was kind enough to allow us to host his parks! They will be showing up throughout June!

Some of our features, Like Duck Hunt! are returning this month.

Staff and affiliates are being accepted.

Click an image above to go to RCT Peeps!

Comments and Questions always welcome! biggrin.gif

RCTmike
IPB Image

Come help us find the Duck at RCT Peeps! He is hidden somewhere there and must be found!
Click Here for more details...

Our June contest is half way through! Get in your entries for a chance at $50 bucks...

RCT Peeps
Forums
Topsites
RCTmike
Only 5 days left until our $50 dollar June contest is over! Any RCT parks are qualified to win! Get in your parks for your chance to win $50 easy.
RCTmike
IPB Image

Our July contest is now open! This time you can win 2 tickets to any Cedar Fair Theme Park! To qualify, submit your Paramount/Cedar Fair Park (RCT, RCT2, RCT3) to us this month! For more details head over to RCT Peeps!
RCTmike
Just finished up a new skin for the forums. I am quite happy with it, and it fits better with the site! Enjoy...

Forums
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.