Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing Object
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > Q&A Desk
Dynasty
This park I downloaded was created by rct_maniac. Paramounts Kings Dominion was the park and when I tried to open it it said Missing Object id: BEACHUMB/01000000F495A9D3 or something like that. Does anyone know how I can find this object? Thank you.
Spunknit
Have you tried to contact the park maker? That would probably be a good start to get the object & any others you might need for the park.
Dynasty
The webmaster of Ultimate RCT told me I could find her here since I couldn't find any way else to contact her. And I looked in the members and it said RCT2Maniac or somthing like that so I figured it wasn't her since that person had no post and wasn't active at all. So I don't know what I should do now.
Spunknit
Have you tried looking at the object database located at RCT2.com? You may be able to find the object there. I'm at work now, so I can't browse my objdata folder.
Wagi
There's a great resource called the RCT2 Database, located HERE.

Using the search feature I found one entry for a beach umbrella with a dat name of "beachumb", which was made by Spin, converted from Zoo Tycoon. Spin's site is no longer up.

Normally all the custom items used by a park designer should be included in the park file if they correctly checked the 'export scenery' box under options.

Usually we tell people that they need to contact the designer to obtain the file. Since it appears that Spin's site no longer exists, that would be difficult to do. I have the file if you will pm me where to send it to.

Rohn Starr
If it is RCT2Manic then that is dkimber here. If it is RCT2 Maniac, then that is Rock 'N' Rollercoaster here. Both of them have their creations hosted at Riven3D's site.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.