Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Themes for the entrance of rides
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > Q&A Desk > Solved Topics/Problems
2dzy4me
Hi! First of all i would like to say that you have a very good site and i like to express my outmost respect to all of those who design rides, themes, and other thing to RCT2.

But now i have some thoughts about the rides entrance...letīs say you want to make a park in western theme style only...but when you go in on the tab for colouring the ride, there is no preset for an western entrance, only for: roman style, tent style, jungle style etc..etc.

Is there any possibility to do other themes for the rides. I know that I can build with walls and roofs and other things, but when you play a scenario you donīt have that much money to build so much around the rides.

I would be pleased to hear if anyone else have thought about this, please drop me a line...

Thank you! banana-wink.gif
2Dzy4me
Rohn Starr
Your best bet would be to build just around the entrance/exit structures. You need to remember that you cannot build on the same square where they sit, but you can build on the adjacent squares. It doesn't always look pretty, but it might get you the desired effect.
Matt
I would also recommened what Rohn has stated in the above post.

I would also like to addon that because of the style of the game coding, it is impossible to edit the entrances/exits for the rides.

EDIT: Changed to 'Rohn' to avoid confusion
rct2nut
Moved to Q&A section.
2dzy4me
QUOTE(Rohn Starr @ Jul 18 2005, 10:14 AM)
Your best bet would be to build just around the entrance/exit structures.  You need to remember that you cannot build on the same square where they sit, but you can build on the adjacent squares.  It doesn't always look pretty, but it might get you the desired effect.

--------------- TOPIC NOTICE by: Matt ---------------
user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.