Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Logo Contest
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
Tempelman
I was looking at the logo, and decided that we need a new one, the one we have now is based on RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 and I want one for RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. This is where YOU come in!

I've decided to make a little contest on it... Are you pretty good with images and you want to show that to us? Then help us by designing a new logo for our website! You can send your entries to tempelman[at]twistedrct[dot]com!

Requirements:
- Please use RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 images only, expansion pack(s) may also be used.
- Height: 148 pixels
- Width: 450 pixels
- No larger than 50Kb
- In .jpg or .gif

(Note: Since I'm not expecting too much entries, normal RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 images are also accepted, which you provide us, so we can make a logo ourselves)

Contest runs until 14 August 2005

Greetings,
Tempelman
ekimmel
I might give this a go... I've been playing a ton of RCT3 lately.
Tempelman
Thanks, it will be much appreciated smile.gif
ekimmel
Well, here's a first attempt... I know I could do better given some more time.

user posted image
Tempelman
That already looks pretty good smile.gif Thanks for the attempt smile.gif
Tempelman
Only 6 days left! None of the other members want to give it a try?
Tempelman
Today is the last day for you to send in those Logo Contest entries!! Please take a look into this topic for more information regarding this contest. Tomorrow Carrie and I will choose three logos which looks the best to us, and then the voting for the best logo is getting started. The image will then be touched up so we are able to integrate it into our design.

So please send them in to tempelman[at]twistedrct[dot]com!!
Tempelman
After a long discussion Carrie and I have selected three (3) logo's of which we think they are the best.

Ekimmel's Entry:
user posted image

Tempelman's Entry:
user posted image
(With a little help from RCTManiac)

RCTManiac's Entry:
user posted image

Let the voting begin!! Please cast your vote over here. This poll runs from 15 August to 20 August! So be sure to cast your vote.

I would like to thank everybody who has submitted their logo designs for us, it's much appreciated. I'm sorry for the ones that didn't make it to the final three entries.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.