Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Halloween SPOOKFest 2005
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
Tempelman
Since Halloween is just around the corner, we have decided to create a new section in the forums for members to share their themed parks, tracks, scenarios, objects and landscapes for RCT 1, 2 and 3. All members that are interested in participating will be moved to a special group that will have access to the Halloween section for posting their designs. Starting in October, each week we will release new designs. If you would like to submit your designs for the special Halloween designs section, please post your name in this thread!

Please note, all Twisted RCT and IceBlue-Fusion [dot] net forum staff that are interested in participating will keep their current groups and titles and given access to the special Halloween section. You will have a graphic by your title showing that you are a part of the designers team for this special event.

Edit: link changed because of the new forums smile.gif
hazilhoundneo
I might be able to make some track designs, although I never used creepy or spooky scenery lol.
MidwestBoyInLA
Sounds like a great idea, guys! FYI: If you're planning to build new parks for the event, be sure to check out the UCES Halloween download for some Halloween themed scenery!!
Tempelman
QUOTE(hazilhoundneo @ Aug 17 2005, 11:35 AM)
I might be able to make some track designs, although I never used creepy or spooky scenery lol.

If you decide to join in, then add your name to this thread. smile.gif

QUOTE(MidwestBoyInLA @ Aug 17 2005, 03:09 PM)
Sounds like a great idea, guys!  FYI: If you're planning to build new parks for the event, be sure to check out the UCES Halloween download for some Halloween themed scenery!!

Thanks! smile.gif All credit goes to Carrie though wink.gif

We will be using all sorts of RCT, but those Halloween theming could always be helpful off course. Thanks for the idea smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.