Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Banana Emoticons
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Site Suggestion Box
MidwestBoyInLA
Due to popular demand, I've added five new emoticons to the clickable list:

banana-cart2.gif banana-cart3.gif banana-cart4.gif banana-cart5.gif banana-cart1.gif

Enjoy!
mikecoolguy
These are great Brad. I always like to see you add new emotions to the list.

Mike cool.gif
SythDude
These are so fetch. banana-cart3.gif
rct2obsessed
And what of the llamas? Spunky gonna kill you!

banana_rollseyes.gif
Hockeykid22
heh, cool new emotions Brad!
justacoasterfan
These look great, Brad!

Don't know if you were giving any thoughts to it yet or not (seems like all the department stores are already, so what the hey) but perhaps you could make some renditions of these with Christmas packages or something for the upcoming holiday period. The big day is only 128 days away :-)

JCF
Spunknit
I just love these! Now we can have shopping cart races! banana-cart4.gif banana-cart1.gif banana-cart3.gif banana-cart2.gif banana-cart5.gif

Obby, yes, the Llamas are going to start a stampede with all the neglect they're getting.

JCF, there are some Holiday bananas arready in the package, along with Halloween bananas & Easter bananas. Here at the Mart, we try to provide variety in your selections!
Double Loop
These are good.

I like banana-cart1.gif the most!
MidwestBoyInLA
The llama told me he prefers to stay out of the limelight smile.gif
RCT Mike
These are great Brad....I like banana-cart1.gif also
hazilhoundneo
They are soo cool. Thanks alot Bard. banana-cart1.gif banana-chuck.gif
Wagi
QUOTE(MidwestBoyInLA @ Aug 20 2005, 03:02 PM)
The llama told me he prefers to stay out of the limelight smile.gif

"Limelight", huh? I've heard it called many things, but never 'limelight'. Although it's kinda snappy and has a ring to it..."Hey Spunky, you're full of limelight!"..."LIMELIGHT!!! I just dropped an eclair on the floor"..."Geez, that really looks like limelight".

Yep, works for me... banana-pompom.gif

While it's nice to know that the llama's don't like to be in their own limelight, I just wish Spunky would get them housebroken so the rest of us can stay out of the 'limelight' as well! banana-angry.gif
devilman
I havent seen any "limelight" in my house for a while now, Ive tamed my Llama...

user posted image

Anyways Great Banana Smilies!
hazilhoundneo
Again great smilies bard. And you too Devilman. I've seen your recently posted banana smilies. Good job. banana.gif banana-pompom.gif banana-chuck.gif banana-mickey-dance.gif banana.gif
devilman
QUOTE(hazilhoundneo @ Aug 22 2005, 09:42 PM)
Again great smilies bard.  And you too Devilman.  I've seen your recently posted banana smilies.  Good job.  banana.gif  banana-pompom.gif  banana-chuck.gif  banana-mickey-dance.gif  banana.gif

Thks, Heres Two For The Holidays, Santa Had To Fire His Reindeers And Hire Some Llamas!

user posted image user posted image

Anyways I think these new smilies are great, now you can shop with emotion! (and bananas in your cart!)
MidwestBoyInLA
And you too Devilman. I've seen your recently posted banana smilies. Good job.

Where? How'd I miss 'em? smile.gif
devilman
QUOTE(MidwestBoyInLA @ Aug 23 2005, 10:11 PM)
And you too Devilman. I've seen your recently posted banana smilies. Good job.

Where? How'd I miss 'em? smile.gif

Heres The Section, Its In The Food Court...

/forums/index.php?showtopic=4377&st=0

Theres Two Pages, Im Replying All My Bananas

Oh And Im Making A Few New Llamas, Never Will I Let Em Go Extinct!
Quincymoe693
Those are really funny! I love this place because of the funny smilies! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.