Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello Everybody!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
ZeRoSkIlL
I'm from over at RCT2.com and I decided to join the community! It's great having different sites to work on. (I like the banana smilies banana-smile.gif ).

Anyway, I'm more of an intermediate player. I joined RCT2.com in January, took a break finish the school year, and play RCT2 in the summer. It's been great, and I have met alot of friends. I recently joined RCT Majesty, but hoping to find maybe a different club.

I hope to see some familiar and new faces around!
Rohn Starr
Welcome ZeRoSkIlL. Glad to have you join us at RCT*Mart.
DoomOfDays
Welcome to RCT*Mart!
We all hope you enjoy your stay! (I don't sound like a staff member do I?)
ZeRoSkIlL
Thanks, your the only one thats greeted me. No one has seen my topic obver in the RCT2 Isle either. I really liek the setup of the site, it's interesting, and somewhat comical.
Spunknit
Hello & Welcome to the RCT*Mart, where we try to provide you with all your shopping needs, including the freshest produce! banana.gif Have fun browsing the aisles! Maybe try joining a contest to show your RCT skills!

I saw your post earlier this morning, but I didn't have time to say "Howdy"! Sorry!
Wagi
QUOTE(Spunknit @ Aug 26 2005, 10:36 AM)
I saw your post earlier this morning, but I didn't have time to say "Howdy"! Sorry!

You'll have to excuse Spunky...mornings you just can't get her to quit watching "The Price Is Right"...she thinks Bob Barker is such a young stud-muffin, she offered to carry his love child. Of course since the restraining order went into effect she can only watch him on TV or no closer that 100 yards in person...the judge turned down Mr Barker's request to spay or neuter her.

Welcome to the Mart ZeRoSkIlL!
ZeRoSkIlL
Haha...wait banana-blink.gif Were you just kiding?

banana.gif

I can't get enough of these bananas!!!
devilman
Welcome To The Mart, I Can See Your Already Taking Into The Banana Fever!
banana3.gif banana-lol.gif
Double Loop
I know you from RCT2.com! Welcome to the mart!
ZeRoSkIlL
Thanks everyone! Don't forget to check out my solo in the RCT2 Isle! It's pretty shnazzy!
hazilhoundneo
I'll check it out right now. And welcome to RCTMart. welcome1.gif
Spunknit
QUOTE(Wagi @ Aug 26 2005, 04:48 PM)
QUOTE(Spunknit @ Aug 26 2005, 10:36 AM)

You'll have to excuse Spunky...mornings you just can't get her to quit watching "The Price Is Right"...she thinks Bob Barker is such a young stud-muffin, she offered to carry his love child. Of course since the restraining order went into effect she can only watch him on TV or no closer that 100 yards in person...the judge turned down Mr Barker's request to spay or neuter her.

Welcome to the Mart ZeRoSkIlL!

Bob & me have worked things out just fine, thank you very much. That ol' bear is just jealous cause Bob didn't want to sign an autograph on his fur coat. The guy is an animal loving activist, you foolish fleabag. He thought you were wearing the fur, not that it was part of you.

Besides, he was appalled by the stench. You do need to take a bath once in awhile to get rid of the salmon smell eminating from your paws. And I'm not talking about one of the "dumpster dips" you're so fond of.

ZeRoSkIlL - The bear & I are long time acquaintances. And one of these days, my Cousin Skeeter is gonna catch him & we're having bear kabobs that night for dinner! banana.gif

ZeRoSkIlL
Wow....spam.... banana-blink.gif Thanks for trying to explain things to me. I'll just pretend I understood that and say:

BREAK IT DOWN!!!! banana3.gif banana.gif banana-chuck.gif bananalama.gif

YEAH IT'S T3H P@RT@@@YYY!!!! R0X0RZ!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.