Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Every1
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
n2k
Hey there every1! Im basically a beginner at RCT2, and came over from RCT2.com. I downloaded UCES and came across an error, and PM'ed FOSSIL bout it, is he still around?
pnkfloyd12
Hello n2k, welcome to the Mart!!!

You can try and check here to see if the error has already been discussed. If it's not one of those listed, you can post a new thread with the problem you're having (giving as much detail as possible) and someone will either help you with the problem or point you to where the answer can be found.
n2k
Ok, i just did so, thx alot pnk floyd
devilman
Welcome To The Mart! banana-grin.gif

I Had That Problem When I Got That Download, What You Problem May Be Could Be Common. Does It Say Error After You Load The Game Or While Loading It? Try Loading It Again, I Had This Same Problem, Loaded It Twice, And It Worked. If Not, Someone Will Probably Find The Answer To Your Problem! banana-wink.gif
n2k
no, the loading bar is GOING CRAZy, comin up, going away, coming up. I found the solution, but i dunno what he means delete/cut/copy them into a new folder. I dont know which FILES. LOL

THANX for welcoming me. Hopefully you guys will be nicer than the guys at RCTTOWN banana-angry.gif
Hockeykid22
Welcome to the Mart n2k!
Double Loop
Welcome to the mart!
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart! We hope you have fun browsing the aisles for your favorite downloads!
OrlanDude
Welcome, n2k!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.