Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hmph, cant play
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
n2k
Ok here it is, i saved my scenerio, went to load it, it worked... Then i noticed a ride that i wanted wasnt in it.. So I put three of Amazing Earls rides in it, now it doesnt work... Here is a Screen of what is happening...

user posted image
Nforce
Exactly how did you load the rides into the scenario? Did you save the landscape prior to making it a scenario? Which rides did you add?

The more info you can provide us, the better we can help you.
n2k
I didnt save the landscape b4 i made it a scnerio.. the rides: Swimming Pool, Water Slide, and Skateboards....
Nforce
OK, none of those should have created a problem when you added them, but how did you add them? Did you reopen the scenario in the editor to add the rides? Or use DImport to try to add the rides to the scenario.
n2k
I reopend, btw what is DImport?
Nforce
It's a tool that was created to allow you to add/remove objects to/from saved games. I've never used it personally, so I can't tell you exactly how it works. And as far as I know, it doesn't add objects to a scenario file.

Did you happen to play the scenario and save it prior to closing it when you saw you needed the new rides? If you did, you can open the saved game within the scenario editor and see if you can get it to work that way. The rides/attractions/shops will be missing, but all the scenery you placed will still be there.
If you did, I would add each ride separately and resave the scenario that way. If you get the error trapper, you'll know which ride caused it with the scenario.
n2k
It wont even open the scenario editor anymore, the loaded park that is.. I just started a whole new park and selected those items, hopefully it will work now.. Im gonna try it before I post the park..But after I get all the scenery done and junk..

Check this thread out to see my entrance... the last post
DoomOfDays
Did you use a trainer in this park? Trainers allways cause Error Trappers.
n2k
No I found the problem. It was the UCES rides. Thanx every1 for ur help!!! =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.