Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Long Time No See!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
RCTycoon14
Wow this place seems... empty... It's like a K*Mart that just had a Super Wal*Mart move in across the street... Seems like the normal group of people are still here, which is cool. I hope to get to play my game again. School has really taken it's toll on me this year. I have four Pre Advanced Placement classes, and three Band classes. (Jazz Band, Band, Applied Music.) My schedual is really crazy right now. banana-crazy.gif
OrlanDude
Welcome back, Trent. Hopefully your crazy schedule won't take too much of a toll on you.
RCTycoon14
Thanks OrlanDude! I don't think it will, but I am section leader for the saxophones this year! We have practice for marching band tuesdays 3-6 wednesday 3-5 and thursday 3-6. then friday is FOOTBALL GAME!!!
homsar
Welcome back, hope you get time to play and participate in my club! I understand that you wont always be able to tho.
MidwestBoyInLA
Everything's been a bit quiet since school started for everyone... well, everyone who isn't out of school and working 40+ hours per week. smile.gif

We're glad to see you back, though. We're doing our best to keep things going, even with our staff busy and oftentimes otherwise distracted with real life (which always comes first!). And if you've got the time and energy, you're welcome to contribute as well.

Post your parks, get involved in a club, make some suggestions for contests... you know the drill. wink.gif
pnkfloyd12
QUOTE(MidwestBoyInLA @ Sep 26 2005, 11:09 AM)
Everything's been a bit quiet since school started for everyone... well, everyone who isn't out of school and working 40+ hours per week. smile.gif

Some of us are actually working 40+ hours AND going to school (full time, I might add).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.