Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Posting Downloads
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > Q&A Desk
TheÜberTycoon22
Is it possible for newbies (like me) to post downloads for stuff like scenarios and ride tracks, if so, how, and if not, when can I?

--------------- TOPIC NOTICE by: Matt ---------------

user posted image

Moving to Q&A
Matt
Ripway is a website that gives you 30 MB of free space which you can use to upload RCT files.
TheÜberTycoon22
So you have to be one of those people who have been a member of the RCT*Mart forums for a long time to host anything here?

But thanks for replying, Matt. I could try Ripway or another web hosting service. banana_rollseyes.gif
Matt
As far as I am aware, only RCT*Mart staff and RCT*Mart Survivor participants have permission to upload stuff at the Mart.

We would allow everyone to upload stuff, but hosting is very expensive, and we couldn't afford to host everyone's files. Your best bet would be to host your stuff at Ripway or another free hosting website.
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart, TheÜberTycoon22! I've seen you around the Atari forums, too! As Matt said, we are limited in the space we can provide. But if you check out this link from Rohn Starr's signature, there are some hosting sites listed also. Hope that helps! banana-grin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.