Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Limits in RCT3?
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
soaker
Can anyone tell me if there are the same infuriating limits in rct3 as there are in rct2? I mean of course, the limits on number of rides, and objects. I saw the list of rides available posted by Jadedrac, and think I`d like to buy the game, but I`m hesitant to do so if you can only make small parks with a small portion of the pre-configured objects. Any info is greatly appreciated. banana-confused.gif
Rohn Starr
There doesn't seem to be any limits other than what your PC can handle. Having a lot of rides and/peeps in your park will make the game slow down, sometimes dramatically. But I don't think that anyone has yet reached a limit based on game constraints, just what their PC can handle in processing the graphics involved.

Since the game is very graphics intensive and uses a lot of processing capability, I would recommend that your PC be well above the recommended specifications, let alone the minimum required specs.
soaker
Thanks, I was just looking at ebgames website, and I see rollercoaster tycoon 3 gold will be out Oct.25 so I`ll wait until then to get it. May as well save some money at the same time. banana-cart3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.